May 1 ~ Game One: Montreal v.s. Tampa Bay

He's never done anything on the road in the history of forever.

Maybe not in terms of point production but when I saw games in Anaheim and LA this year, he was our best player on the ice. Outside of a few VERY dumb momentary brain cramps.

• Upvote 1

Yes i wish Eller could keep pace with the likeS of DD's zero goals.

Pretty disappointing that after 8 play offs games he is tied with plekanic with only one goal.

I was hoping for so much more from Larry while he plays third line with a any number of plumbers, while TP center pacs, kills penalties with pacs, plays powerplay with pacs.................and has one goal....none on the road.

Saw that. The pass was there. Chucky never considered passing it. Weiss had a tap in.

blaming refs like we never had a bad call work in our favor.

It's OK to blame refs for bad calls Habs30..and one doesn't necessarily suffer from amnesia on a call the other way. Blaming refs for blameworthy performance is just that thing called reality.

It's OK to blame refs for bad calls Habs30..and one doesn't necessarily suffer from amnesia on a call the other way. Blaming refs for blameworthy performance is just that thing called reality.

never once heard anyone credit the refs for a win............. so blaming refs for a loss ? NAH

Yes i wish Eller could keep pace with the likeS of DD's zero goals.

Pretty disappointing that after 8 play offs games he is tied with plekanic with only one goal.

I was hoping for so much more from Larry while he plays third line with a any number of plumbers, while TP center pacs, kills penalties with pacs, plays powerplay with pacs.................and has one goal....none on the road.

If you like Lars Eller so much maybe you should marry him.

HIYOOOOOOO

Well, it's been obvious for two seasons that this team needs scoring, so MB doubles down and carries 9 or 10 NHL caliber defensemen. This team should never lose a playoff game where the opponent only scores one goal in regulation time, but we've regularly seen that. MB said in a recent press conference that they won't compromise the defense for scoring, so we can expect more of the same, "character 1-0/2-1" wins.

He's made no effort to address the issue outside of bargain basement solutions like DSP, Ryder, Briere, Vanek and Parenteau. Didn't he learn from Chicago? You have to pay for a guy like Hossa to put a team over the top. MB acknowledges the price, but refuses to pay up.

"you sound like one of those old hab fans that cant appreciate the team unless its the odds on favorite to win the cup"

:thumbs_up: