Canada Cup finals? Canada vs Russia. World Hockey Championships.

Dalhabs

June hockey is the best hockey. These guys are laying everything they have on the line out there.

You said it. After watching 95 hab games (among others) finally when the best hockey of the year is being played , with it all on the line....I'm gonna pass? ha! not in a million years.

Hockey in june is a straetch, but if its when the cup is on the line i dont care if its august. I'm all over ot.

I follow less and less hockey after the Habs are eliminated. I never miss a first game or elimination game in the conference finals, and watch 75% of the SCF

Hockey doesn't have the same buzz without the Habs, though like others have mentioned, the best hockey (or at least the best teams) are playing. Watching how good the SCF teams are can be a bummer for the fans of the other 28 teams.

I don't know why they're making such a big deal out of the Russians leaving the ice for the Canadian national anthem after the game. The Russians never showed up DURING the game, why would they show up afterward?

:rofl: awesome!

I follow less and less hockey after the Habs are eliminated. I never miss a first game or elimination game in the conference finals, and watch 75% of the SCF

Hockey doesn't have the same buzz without the Habs, though like others have mentioned, the best hockey (or at least the best teams) are playing. Watching how good the SCF teams are can be a bummer for the fans of the other 28 teams.

I could see all that.

When i think of the great games i would have missed if i quit watching after habs went out?

:rofl: awesome!

I could see all that.

When i think of the great games i would have missed if i quit watching after habs went out?

I don't think there are any great games without the habs. It matters not to me which pos team wins the mug.

• Upvote 1

I don't think there are any great games without the habs. It matters not to me which pos team wins the mug.

no great games without the habs?? LMAO

Boy you really ain't kidding. You don't watch unless the habs are playing HR, Because if you did, you would never make that statement.....without laughing that is.

no great games without the habs?? LMAO

Boy you really ain't kidding. You don't watch unless the habs are playing HR, Because if you did, you would never make that statement.....without laughing that is.

You kinda missed the point. There can be no great games without the Habs, in my world.

• Upvote 1