Due time for another winning streak. Canucks @ Bell Centre, 7:30PM

Guest Stogey24

Therrien wasn't hired because he's a brilliant tactician. He was hired because he's a motivator/taskmaster, and at the time the Habs, especially young players like Eller and Subban, needed a coach like that.

I remember...once upon a time, the Habs had a coach with a brilliant system. A man who won the Jack Adams. A man who was so focused on managerial details that he recorded them in a little notebook during games. A coach who loved to match lines, whose system took down the #1/#2 seeds with help from a hot goalie.

That was Jacques Martin.

Give Therrien some credit. He's coached two and a half years in MTL, and he hasn't been "fired" by the fans or press once. I think that's pretty impressive.

I know i'm in the minority, but what is so impressive about the Lightning?

Best goal scorer in the game, one of the best goalies in the league, and a huge D-man on the verge of being on the best in the league. Also have one of the smartest gm's in the game. Well rounded team. If I'm taking a team besides Montreal to win the cup, its T-bay. Stamkos is hungry

Best goal scorer in the game, one of the best goalies in the league, and a huge D-man on the verge of being on the best in the league. Also have one of the smartest gm's in the game. Well rounded team. If I'm taking a team besides Montreal to win the cup, its T-bay. Stamkos is hungry

I don't believe in Bishop. I think if he plays last year the Habs win in five. I'm sure they'll run into the Lightning again.

Now the Panthers on the other hand

Guest Stogey24

I don't believe in Bishop. I think if he plays last year the Habs win in five. I'm sure they'll run into the Lightning again.

Now the Panthers on the other hand

He's so forkin big. He honestly barely has to move. I don't think were winning in 5 with healthy Tampa Bay team, but who knows. I think your right about running into them again though