Remember hockey? Hurricanes @ Bell Centre, 7:30PM EST

Seven periods is a little early to write them off as a line. Besides as everyone can see dd is finally where some of us have been saying he should have been all along, on the third line. Where he wont face the top line and the top pair of d every night

Wher the fork did they find these refs? were they reffing Midget b last week or working at Mcdonald's this is pathetic.

lol. missing and screwing up calls both ways

thats the "scrambled eggs system" that the canadiens serve up

Except letting their foot off the gas generally isn't a fault of the system but rather the players. No coach changes the gameplan with a 1-0 lead with 40 minutes to go and tells the team to take it easy.

NB will be scratched for the bumbling play on the pp where he gave it up to Stall for a break away...........whats that? It was Subban you say? Oh well then, a vetern mistake. Well, they happen. No sense over reacting to one play, could happen to anyyone. :ph34r:

Except letting their foot off the gas generally isn't a fault of the system but rather the players. No coach changes the gameplan with a 1-0 lead with 40 minutes to go and tells the team to take it easy.

and no players get together and all agree to do so either. but coaches have been credited before for getting 20 guys to "buy into the system for 60 minutes" i'm sure you have heard that before. I know i have.

and no players get together and all agree to do so either. but coaches have been credited before for getting 20 guys to "buy into the system for 60 minutes" i'm sure you have heard that before. I know i have.

Yep, I have. The issue is that players will naturally coast when they sense they're in control - it happens in all sports. Hopefully they don't do that again for the 3rd.

NB will be scratched for the bumbling play on the pp where he gave it up to Stall for a break away...........whats that? It was Subban you say? Oh well then, a vetern mistake. Well, they happen. No sense over reacting to one play, could happen to anyyone. :ph34r:

Yeah...let's bench Subban.

Guest Stogey24

And the fact that Gonchar and Gilbert play ahead of Beaulieu. Gonchar has looked Garbage the last little bit

They're holding Yukyuk to 3.

I had the choice of staying in a motel in Ottawa or Brockville this evening... and picked Ottawa as the best chance to catch the game.

Glad I did, but what weird wins we get...

As Brian said, its human nature for players and fans to step it back a knotch (probably an old automotive throttle term..) when ahead, and human nature to usually come on stronger when you're behind. Sometimes I'm a behind.

Guess I spoke too soon on Pacioretty and Galchenyuk having no chemistry. Prior to those three goals nothing they'd pass to each other was connecting and they couldn't find each other on the ice. It was like Pacioretty finally realized he didn't have to finish the play and could pass the puck instead. DD also looks better away from Patches. He now plays like Gionta. Looks good for him too.

Far more confident with how the Habs look these past three games.