Pacioretty - Plekanec - Weise
Galchenyuk - Desharnais - Gallagher
Sekac - Eller - Thomas
Bournival - Malhotra - Prust

Markov - Subban
Beaulieu - Gonchar
Emelin- Gilbert

Price

There was a good article on the Gazette about Gonchar and how Beaulieu credits him as a mentor. Said that Gonchar doesn't let Beaulieu get away with a bad shift or a good shift without telling him about it, basically.

Also said that Pacioretty is sluggish after getting drunk on the beach during All-Star break.

It looks like Prust received another unearned promotion as he and Thomas have flipped places from last game. Thomas has played well with Sekac and Eller so I'm not too pleased with this decision, not to mention sticking a player with one point in a month on what's supposed to be a line that can provide some offence generally doesn't work well.

Guest Stogey24

It looks like Prust received another unearned promotion as he and Thomas have flipped places from last game. Thomas has played well with Sekac and Eller so I'm not too pleased with this decision, not to mention sticking a player with one point in a month on what's supposed to be a line that can provide some offence generally doesn't work well.

Oh he's a vet though, so he gets preference over the young better option.

Prust has more offensive upside than Moen, but doesn't this seem all too familiar

There was a good article on the Gazette about Gonchar and how Beaulieu credits him as a mentor. Said that Gonchar doesn't let Beaulieu get away with a bad shift or a good shift without telling him about it, basically.

Also said that Pacioretty is sluggish after getting drunk on the beach during All-Star break.

You mean his couch ?

Well you must be used to that by now. Just because three guys played well together, that does not mean MT will leave them together for the next game. Call ups go from from third line to fourth to third line to fourth line an.and back again....period to period , game to game. Take away line juggling it would free up a lot of his spare time i bet.

Seems like forever since there has been a game on. And because of the big storm here on the east coast I have been bored at home all day, I for one am stoked for tonight's game.

Enjoy ! nothing better during a big storm than to stay home and watch a hab game. Seems like a bout a month since they last played too boot.

I am actually happy to see Prust get another shot on that line. There were three or four games earlier where they played together and dominated offensive zone posession with forecheck and cycle pressure. I can see why MT might want to see if they can do it again.