The Drive to Stay Alive...and score multiple goals - Habs vs Lightning, Game 4

dlbalr

Last night, I promised myself I would not watch tonight's game...that I would spare myself the aggravation. Yet here I am, knowing full well that I am going to watch.

It's a strange sickness, this 'fan' thing...

I'm with you brother....as I said to my biological brother: " I don't think I'll watch game 4 but I know I will"

You can feel the team playing more loosely. I don't think MT can seek to change the philosophy much. The team is based upon defence and it can't play another game. But we've seen how opportunistic we've been here as we've been in other games where a half ounce of luck would have flipped the game.

Remember when you told yourself that chances to score would be better in PK than PP.

Well, now it's officially true.

Hahahaha!

CBC commentators are being good homers.

Holy shiet. Boobies are working or what? Or maybe it's 'cause I'm watching TVA. Anyfreakingway good start. Now play like that for fortyfreaking mins.

I'm a litte set in my ways theologically.. but this rain dance thing .. the boobies... hmm... 2-0...

My brothers and sisters, listen and be afraid: the apocalypse is nigh. Put your houses in order and prepare for the end.

Don Cherry is wearing (a great) Montreal tie and saying good things about the Habs!

I'm a litte set in my ways theologically.. but this rain dance thing .. the boobies... hmm... 2-0...

What the heck, the other guy wasn't helping us. just kidding.

This Pateryn guy.. I know he screwed up for 1 at least in the series.. but he's pretty dang good it seems to me. Impressed.

Plekanec is 11-1 at the faceoff dot tonight. The rest of the team is 3-10.

Who!

My next prediction is DD.

DLR playing well

Ya.. just lend him your hands. But I agree.

It looks like Parenteau and Eller are in the doghouse, they're the two lowest-played forwards so far. Meanwhile, Mitchell had the third highest TOI among Montreal attackers.

Neat to get these aspects Brian.. thanks.

Sooo...... about this boobacious rain dance...... :nuts:

It looks like Parenteau and Eller are in the doghouse, they're the two lowest-played forwards so far. Meanwhile, Mitchell had the third highest TOI among Montreal attackers.

Seen mt laying into Lars on the bench early in first period.

Just tuned in. Judging by the score, I'm not sure I should have. :pray:

Seen mt laying into Lars on the bench early in first period.

What do you think was going on?

Just tuned in. Judging by the score, I'm not sure I should have. :pray:

How about that .. eh? :hyper: