Oct. 28, Montreal vs Calgary, 9 PM

dlbalr

Guest Stogey24

The refs have ruined the entertainment value of this road trip. Too many penalties, they're calling these games like they're in the woman's league.

so true man. Wrecks the game

What! No penalty!!! That was an Olympic class dive.. shoulda stuck us for 5 or ten at least.

They've really swallowed their whistles!

HAHAHA!!

Very impressed with what I've seen of Calgary tonight. .. But we can do it....

Yup 1point closer to playoffs. Can they sneak one more?

Sure hope so Don...my name's Paul by the way. Least, that's what mom always said...

Kypreos calling for suspension on Tinordi. If Tinordi was a leaf it would be different story

I'm a homer, but I didn't see a noticeable knee action in the hit. Seemed more like bad luck.

Most of the team doesn't deserve those two points.

But Carey Price deserves 3, so it works out.

Is that ever true. Terrific play. I would so hate to have to face that guy in a game. ... UGH!

Most of the team doesn't deserve those two points.

But Carey Price deserves 3, so it works out.

Hey good teams find ways to win. I had a ball watching that game. The skill speed and finesse was amazing and a little chippy stuff too. No suspension for Tinordi, Stajan basically caused the whole thing. Of course I love most games we win. I knew they would win. :rofl:

• Upvote 1

Is that ever true. Terrific play. I would so hate to have to face that guy in a game. ... UGH!

yep. Team stunk and coaching staff could have stayed at home in their house coats and watched on t.v .............. this team is Carey Price

Without him they dont make the play offs..................with him they do and win a round or two

Number of combined points by all 12 forwards in Edmonton and Calgary ? ZERO

:rolleyes:

Number of combined points by forwards in their previous 8 games before these two: 19 goals, 26 assists, 45 points

Habs30/31, your alarmism and negativity is both unwarranted and displays an ignorance of the game. This Habs team was amazing - the entire team - last year, and they look even better this year. Are they perfect? No, no team is. But depth beats superstars.

yep. Team stunk and coaching staff could have stayed at home in their house coats and watched on t.v .............. this team is Carey Price

Without him they dont make the play offs..................with him they do and win a round or two

Number of combined points by all 12 forwards in Edmonton and Calgary ? ZERO

You maybe should be cheering for some other team, the negativity is incroyable.