D. Sedin - H. Sedin - Vrbata

Higgins - Bonino - Burrows

Matthias - Richardson - Kassian

Dorsett - Vey - Hansen

Tanev - Edler

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Sbisa - Weber

Miller

This game will be televised nationally on SN 360 (I believe it will again be their PBP team with Jason York from Montreal's crew) while RDS has the regional coverage.

I think I am getting more games on tv this year. I have only had to resort to "other means" twice this year. I was a little sceptacle at first but am changing my mind sloooowwly. Ok boys lets go land us a big ole Orca whale. :gohabsgo:

I don't know why Bourque is playing. Play Sekac. PLAY SEKAC.

Or at least give him some playing time in Hamilton. I don't see how this long in the press box helps his development and acclimation to the NA game.

What we've seen from Sekac when he's been on the ice so far this year has been dynamic. He makes things happen. He's only found the back of the net once so far, but it's been with limited ice time. I haven't seen other teams taking advantage of him defensively, either. I cannot understand why he's benched. Especially with Bourque still in the lineup.

I expect the Eller apologists to be out in full force tonight. I see EOTP started making his excuses for him yesterday.

So there's depth, and there's scratching three NHLers a night. Who gets traded in a few weeks?

I dont think it will be Eller, gonna be hard to move that contract.

I expect the Eller apologists to be out in full force tonight. I see EOTP started making his excuses for him yesterday.

So there's depth, and there's scratching three NHLers a night. Who gets traded in a few weeks?

Does seem a bit of a logjam

Eller, Sekac, Moen, Bournival, Weiss, all healthy scratches up front so far this season.

Eller will be the knew whipping boy now white is gone, and cat bench PK any more now that he has added highest paid D in the league to his norris trophy.

Bournival gets a his first big chance. Be interesting to see how he reacts.

I would like to see the bottom six allowed to jell.

Am also curious to see hat this would bring about

Gally Chucky Max

Parenteau Pleks Eller

Bourque DD Weiss/

Prust Manny Moen

Guest Stogey24

I wouldn't put Sekac and Bournival in at the same time. Too much off time for both players. If I was choosing one though it wouldn't have been Bournival

Eller, Sekac, Moen, Bournival, Weiss, all healthy scratches up front so far this season.

Eller will be the knew whipping boy now white is gone, and cat bench PK any more now that he has added highest paid D in the league to his norris trophy.

Bournival gets a his first big chance. Be interesting to see how he reacts.

I would like to see the bottom six allowed to jell.

Am also curious to see hat this would bring about

Gally Chucky Max

Parenteau Pleks Eller

Bourque DD Weiss/

Prust Manny Moen

the only problem with that line up is dd and patches are joined at the hip

I dont think it will be Eller, gonna be hard to move that contract.

Eller would be VERY easy to move. The challenge with moving a guy like eller is getting back value when the guys under performing.

I was calling for Sekac and Bournival in and Eller and Bourque out. I'm getting 50% and the worst player isn't getting scratched.

I don't get why Bourque hasn't been sat this year. he is the anchor with no finish on the third line.

Eller would be VERY easy to move. The challenge with moving a guy like eller is getting back value when the guys under performing.

ok I should have finished that sentence, It is goona be hard to move that contract and get back more than a draft choice (mid round) the way he is playing. Sorry I thought that was obvious.

Poor Larry :cry_smile:

He just has to put his big boy pants on and go to work, I like Larry, I just think we overpaid him. He can and should be a very good player but he has to get his head straight.