04/10 Brooklyn @ Montreal : 7:30PM EST

Shutout by Nabokov and 11 rookies. Therrien better be ripping benches out of the floor in the dressing room.

why? He already declared they are ready for the playoffs.

Eh? You wouldnt rather have home ice??

We arent going ANYWHERE in the playoffs with that powerplay.

Yes. Most of the Habs playoff success over the past 10 years has come with them starting each playoff series on the road. In fact, Habs have a very good road record this year. I would rather the team start round one in Tampa and get away from the media circus that will exist at home.

And yes, that PP sucks.

Hopefully Murray gets 5 games and we see Beaulieu take his spot against Tampa in round one.

Murray won't be suspended and Beaulieu was sent back to Hamilton after the game (since they play until late next week, he can get in a few more games and be in game shape if they need him in round 1). Tokarski was quietly sent back today too by the way.

Nice game to miss! I saw the Laffs get blown out by the Panthers for six dollars and twenty cents. (Parking included). New ownership or not, I don't know how they're supposed to go on this alleged July spending spree if they can't charge more than a movie.

Some of the Laffs fans were wearing paper bags over their heads. I'm pretty sure I saw some guy with a Red Kelly jersey tear up when FLA went up 4-1.

Nice game to miss! I saw the Laffs get blown out by the Panthers for six dollars and twenty cents. (Parking included). New ownership or not, I don't know how they're supposed to go on this alleged July spending spree if they can't charge more than a movie.

Some of the Laffs fans were wearing paper bags over their heads. I'm pretty sure I saw some guy with a Red Kelly jersey tear up when FLA went up 4-1.

couldn't happen to a finer bunch

Eh? You wouldnt rather have home ice??

We arent going ANYWHERE in the playoffs with that powerplay.

Shut out by the islanders, what an embarssment

luckily refs dont call penalties in the playoffs :)

Guest Stogey24

$6.20. That's brilliant LOL.

Games like this make me waffle on Therrien. Sure, we played well the night before, but we not only lost but were DOMINATED by an AHL team. Even during the win streak we've been outshot egregiously. Price has been superb and our top line has been sniping at a level that is probably unsustainable.

23:35 for Pacioretty, most ice he has ever seen no doubt.

Must of had 75 different d-pairings in one game, record?

Hole crap, one pile of :cry_smile: over a nothing game!

Ticket holders should of know that was gonna be a glorified practice!

And I thought many wanted Pacioretty to get his 40th? Is what they all were trying to do for past 2 games, pass up scoring chances to feed 67 the puck.

I was hoping Murray would get his 1st, but his cheap-dirty hit ruined that 'dream'.

23:35 for Pacioretty, most ice he has ever seen no doubt.

Must of had 75 different d-pairings in one game, record?

Hole crap, one pile of :cry_smile: over a nothing game!

Ticket holders should of know that was gonna be a glorified practice!

And I thought many wanted Pacioretty to get his 40th? Is what they all were trying to do for past 2 games, pass up scoring chances to feed 67 the puck.

I was hoping Murray would get his 1st, but his cheap-dirty hit ruined that 'dream'.

I blame the Isles forward for his own misfortune. He totally screw himself up by chocking his wrap around like this.

No suspension for Murray. Good call.

His elbow to Koska was 20 times more dirty.

I blame the Isles forward for his own misfortune. He totally screw himself up by chocking his wrap around like this.

No suspension for Murray. Good call.

His elbow to Koska was 20 times more dirty.

Murray didnt need to try and steamroll the kid and toss him akwardly into boards from that dangerous distance.

Dont care if forward was a bit or a lot at fault, was a nothing game, no need to crush him.

Open ice, go nuts or heads up sure, but not from behind.

Thats all, thats just how i saw it.

I likely would of tossed him for a game, as should be on 'probation' in 1st game back.

Games like this make me waffle on Therrien. Sure, we played well the night before, but we not only lost but were DOMINATED by an AHL team. Even during the win streak we've been outshot egregiously. Price has been superb and our top line has been sniping at a level that is probably unsustainable.

Don't worry the best is yet to come. he playoffs are coming that is where MT really shines. :rolleyes:

That wasn't a real dirty hit, but it did look bad. The guy turned right into it and Murray had nowhere to go, that is why no suspension or hearing. Besides Shanny is busy doing something else now.

That wasn't a real dirty hit, but it did look bad. The guy turned right into it and Murray had nowhere to go, that is why no suspension or hearing. Besides Shanny is busy doing something else now.

No, I just thought was dangerous and I know he cant stop on a dime and forward didn't help himself any, just seemed a bit much.

Pathetic performance by the Habs. What worried me is that we had the chance to lock up home ice advantage and the entire team (with the exception of Price) was a no show! I really hope Therrien is ripping them a new one in the locker room!

I saw the Laffs get blown out by the Panthers for six dollars and twenty cents. (Parking included).

Jezus christ!!! You can't even buy HALF a beer for that price at the Bell Centre!!!

Murray had the guy lined up, so he couldn't wrap around or get to the net, Murray is damned every which way with the fans, what was he supposed to do, just let him walk out front? Then the fans would sh!t on him for not doing his job. Fact of the matter is, the kid had the idea to come right out with the puck, and when he saw the train coming he turned to avoid getting pasted, showed his back, and true colors, yellow. Too bad kid, it's the NHL, take your hit, and keep your head up, he did neither.....

No suspension deserved.....