Game 4, Lightning vs Habs, 7 PM

dlbalr

Feels good to be 4-4 lifetime vs Tampa in the playoffs now... In the most glass half full type of way.

Well you can watch a lot of other really good hockey series.

It just won't be the same somehow.. .sniff., sniff....

:thumbs_up:

Kinda lucked in on that one... :blush:

Feels good to be 4-4 lifetime vs Tampa in the playoffs now... In the most glass half full type of way.

Ya man.

Price is now 13-17 in the playoffs!!!

He looks so much older than 13 to 17...

I didn't get to see the first 3 games I was on vacation. They looked pretty good for most of it. A little dicey in there own end in the third.

The DD looked the worst out of all the lines. I never would have predicted a sweep. Glad they are on to the 2nd round. Hopefully the top line will get it going.

Don't know about you guys, but I like the fact we have lots of time to prepare for the war that comes next..... :habslogo::1banana:

I just have no idea what to think of a week off. No idea. The recoup time might be great.. attention deficit disorder??

I don't know.

Allez Montreal!!!

ARRRRIBBBBAAAAA!!

Peeking ahead a littel bit.... wouldn't it be magnificent to run the Booins into the ice....? It is within the realm of possibility.. especially with Monsieur Price in goal.

A week off is exactly what we need. Next series will be brutal!

Well done lads!!!

The less games we need to advance to the next round, the better our chances to win the next. In the series, being healthy and saving our energy are great advantages.

Just listening to the gorgeous chick with the super strong voice as she butchers and slops the US anthem as Americans so like to do.. like it was their personal statement. Dissssssgusting... UGH.

Thank God we have a woman who knows that an anthem is an anthem and sings it so purely in both official langues.

The less game we need to advance to the next round, the better our chances to win the next. In the series, being healthy and saving our energy are great advantages.

That certainly makes sense alright..

I am SOOOO PROUD of our Habs this year.

it's great to get the sweep, but man over a week off is too long to be off. Hopefully, the bruins/wings series goes to the wire and they get banged up.

Great to see Maxpac, not only score, but get the winner before the next series!!!

As for the CBC, i say we should call in and email protests in mass to have them change their broadcast team. Calgary did that in the 80's and got rid of Harry Neale from the Flames broadcasts.

It's pretty scary when Cherry is the least anti-hab guy on the broadcast team (other then Friedman)!

Funny, I was just saying how, whenever Habs teams achieve, we get to hear about them being "lucky." Lo and behold. All these losers can go stick a Maple Leafs playoff ticket package up their arses and blow.

Now then! Sweeping Round One is HUGE. We are crazy healthy by playoff standards and all those bruises have time to heal. You could not have written a better script for ye Habs, and if we manage to get through Round Two we will be incredibly grateful for having had such a short first-round series. Book it.

First sweep in 21 years!

Let's go Red Wings!!!!

Reading what you guys have to say about the CBC, makes me even more grateful that I can watch RDS!!!

Funny, I was just saying how, whenever Habs teams achieve, we get to hear about them being "lucky." Lo and behold. All these losers can go stick a Maple Leafs playoff ticket package up their arses and blow.

Now then! Sweeping Round One is HUGE. We are crazy healthy by playoff standards and all those bruises have time to heal. You could not have written a better script for ye Habs, and if we manage to get through Round Two we will be incredibly grateful for having had such a short first-round series. Book it.

First sweep in 21 years!

YaBABEEEEEE!

Let's go Red Wings!!!!

Reading what you guys have to say about the CBC, makes me even more grateful that I can watch RDS!!!

That's my usual station though my french is not too good, but the RDS gang sounds better even if I don't get it. :-)

And those SOB"s at Rogers have taken over our teams and our media... scary...

Ron's MacLean excuse from the CBC website:

CBC hockey commentator Ron MacLean apologizes for his comment about French-Canadian referees during Tuesday night’s Stanley Cup playoff game between the Montreal Canadiens and Tampa Bay Lightning.

MacLean suggested during the second intermission that a French-Canadian referee should not be working the game. The context for his comment was a controversial call by another French-Canadian referee in the third game of the first-round playoff series that Lightning coach Jon Cooper said cost his team the game.

MacLean said the fact the NHL assigned another French-Canadian referee to officiate Game 4 was meant to send a message to Cooper.

MacLean’s view was challenged by fellow Hockey Night in Canadacommentator Elliotte Friedman, who said it was “unfair” to suggest French-Canadian referees were partial to Montreal.

“So you’re saying there should never be a French referee in Quebec,” Friedman eventually asked MacLean.

“Just this time, after what happened in Game 3,” MacLean replied.

The Canadiens beat Tampa Bay 4-3 to sweep the series and advance to the next round of the playoffs.

McLean 'didn't intend to go down that path (to the outhouse)'

Ron, you are an ambulance chasing idiot. Being the sidekick of a dinosaur has affected your pea sized brain.

Glad I watch the games on mute.

Holy crow. Maclean makes what are in effect racist remarks about francophone referees. I guess by that logic Ontarians should not be allowed to ref Leafs' games either, right, Ron? Or is it that French Canadians are intrinsically less rational and competent than English-Canadian refs?

Lord, what a puke. I expect that from Cherry but not from this guy. Apology not accepted - because if really didn't believe that garbage, he wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

Stay classy, CBC. And I hope you are all put out to pasture like the turds you are when Sportsnet takes over.

I'm starting to feel bad for my fellow habsfans across Canada who don't have much of a choice but to listen the crap that CBC's spews every week-end!

You guys should try RDS! True that it's in french, but it'll give ya'll a chance to brush up on your high school french without having to actually speak. Give it a couple of years and I guarantee that your french will have improved!

Cheers!! ;)