Free Agent Frenzy

dlbalr

Looks like we still have a lot of ufa's to sign or are we writing them off?

They need a couple guys for the AHL team but I don't think much more is coming. They do have a little bit of money to play with still when you work it out, the cap sites have too many players on the projected rosters.

Tinordi re-signs in Arizona, Christian Thomas to Washington.

They need a couple guys for the AHL team but I don't think much more is coming. They do have a little bit of money to play with still when you work it out, the cap sites have too many players on the projected rosters.

Tinordi re-signs in Arizona, Christian Thomas to Washington.

I was just looking at our own list of ufa's. We only have 1 more rfa to sign. But we have about 1.7 to 1.8 cap room left so anything we do now has to involve trades in my opinion. So it looks we are going to lose about 6 more ufa's none of who do I think are important to the club.

Tom Gilbert to la for 1.4 mill

Vanek a Red Wing. Dang.

We stink on LW...after Max we have nothing but filler there. At only 2.6, Vanek would have been worth the risk if he'd been willing to sign.

I was just looking at our own list of ufa's. We only have 1 more rfa to sign. But we have about 1.7 to 1.8 cap room left so anything we do now has to involve trades in my opinion.

Like I said, there's more cap room left you're seeing on the cap sites.

Take General Fanager ($1,767,859) for example. They have 3 goalies on the roster - that won't happen so it's safe to subtract Condon's $575,000. They have 13 forwards and 8 d-men signed - once Danault signs, at least one of those has to be dropped as well. Let's take Redmond out who feels like a St. John's signing. That adds another $612,500. All of a sudden, they're at around $2.95M with Danault (who should come under $1M) to sign. It's not a lot of money but they have a bit of room after the buffer to work with if they want.

We stink on LW...after Max we have nothing but filler there. At only 2.6, Vanek would have been worth the risk if he'd been willing to sign.

He don't like Le Genius, would you?

Like I said, there's more cap room left you're seeing on the cap sites.

Take General Fanager ($1,767,859) for example. They have 3 goalies on the roster - that won't happen so it's safe to subtract Condon's $575,000. They have 13 forwards and 8 d-men signed - once Danault signs, at least one of those has to be dropped as well. Let's take Redmond out who feels like a St. John's signing. That adds another $612,500. All of a sudden, they're at around $2.95M with Danault (who should come under $1M) to sign. It's not a lot of money but they have a bit of room after the buffer to work with if they want.

And that is exactly who I was looking at. Silly me.

Bergevin just said the Radulov signing was a risk with hopefully a high reward! WTF does he think trading for Weber was?! Arghhhh! How could he not get a forward in the Subban deal

???

Also, way to welcome ur newest player! Bergevin is continuing to disappoint me. Could we trade him for Bowman or Sherro or even Doiron?

• Upvote 1

So if Radulov had chosen Detroit its likely Vanek would have made a return to Montreal.

Morgan Ellis signs with the Blues

I'm a bit surprised Montreal didn't opt to keep either of him or Dietz. (And it's not like Ellis came too pricey, 575/150 isn't much for a good AHL guy.)

Bergevin just said the Radulov signing was a risk with hopefully a high reward! WTF does he think trading for Weber was?! Arghhhh! How could he not get a forward in the Subban deal

He didn't get anything else in Weber deal, I can list some reasons, but Bergevin already has.

Weber has zero 'potential' attitude issues, but Bergevin acknowledged that Radulov does have something to prove in that dept.

Apples-Oranges, the two deals.

Rumors floating that Landeskog? is available in Colorado.. Wonder what the cost would be..

Pacs - Chucky - Raddy

Lands - Pleks - Gally

Shaw on the 3rd.. capable fill in for top 6.

YOWZAS

Rumors floating that Landeskog? is available in Colorado.. Wonder what the cost would be..

Pacs - Chucky - Raddy

Lands - Pleks - Gally

Shaw on the 3rd.. capable fill in for top 6.

YOWZAS

OK, maybe Beaulieu, a 1st pick and Gallagher would get it done.

Back to the Gallagher well.

25 "wondered" what it would cost to get Landeskog and that would be my guess.

I think it would be darn costly...

What do you think it would cost to pry him away from the Aves?