Feb. 27, 2013 - Habs @ Leafs

bar

Can't believe they called that a 5 min major.

It was a good call but WOW because Gorges got right back up.

Leafs are so dirty.... Boarding... Trying to get peope to fight all night.... I hope the habs ignore them and just score..

Five minutes.... This is huge... Need some big goals here.

Even just one.

But they should be talking game plan in the intermission.

PLease hockey gods, we need to win this game. I'm a nervous wreck and I can't even bring myself to watch the game...i'm a bad luck charm for our boys when games really matter...so I won't jinx it for our boys.

PLease hocley gods, we need to win this game. I'm a nervous wreck and I can't even bring myself to watch the game...i'm a bad luck charm for our boys when games really matter...so I won't jinx it for our boys.

PLease hocley gods, we need to win this game. I'm a nervous wreck and I can't even bring myself to watch the game...i'm a bad luck charm for our boys when games really matter...so I won't jinx it for our boys.

How do you manage to do that?

Wow Price HUGE way to stay with him.

Habsfan-I'm the same way as you. Can't stand to watch the idiot Toronto centric broadcasters and unfortunately, Cogeco dropped RDS from our package. I just check the scores every once in a while and hope for the best. Will listen to Bartlett late in the game if we're ahead. Pass the tylenol.

I've always had a conspiracy theory too that it always seems if the Leafs are behind by a goal late in a game, the opposing team will get a trivial penalty.

Getting sick of the habs wasting chances... Leafs get a chance.... Score.

This looks like the ottawa game, but it isn't scrivens.

If you dominate but don't run up the score, you usually lose. Leafs are laughing and loose now.

If you dominate but don't run up the score, you usually lose. Leafs are laughing and loose now.

This goes to my point over the weekend, that for some reason the habs squander too many chances. It sucks to dominate and be tied.

Sure feels that way tough to play as a goalie in games like this.

Price needs to shut the door in the 3rd.

This is completely unfair, but Price needs to make some game savers. Even that second goal was savable. We watched Bishop make several of them just like it. Its tough when you are getting so little action but this team needs the miracle save right now.