G Max Pacioretty (36)
A P.K. Subban (39)
PTS Max Pacioretty (65)
+/- Max Pacioretty (+40)
PIMS Brandon Prust (130)
Injuries: Tom Gilbert
Scratches: Sergei Gonchar, Manny Malhotra, Devante Smith-Pelly, Mike Weaver

Puck Drop: 7:30 PM EST TV: RDS, Sun (regional) Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

Must win game tonight... If ever we have to face the Bolts in the playoffs, a win tonight will give our boys some confidence.

I hope we show up tonight and play some real hockey tonight!

Big game.. a win almost guarentees a 1 or 2 seed.. and if Tampa is the 2nd round opponent.. a Game 7 in Montreal sounds far better than a Game 7 in Tampa

The boys have played well against the bolts in most games, but they have lost. So tonight we take it up a notch. Should we bring out Yvonne?

:gohabsgo: :gohabsgo: :gohabsgo:

If we can't win tonight against a depleted bolts lineup, I'd say that the curse of Ben Bishop is completely legit. How the heck do we have such a hard time against him?

The TSN690 guys claim that the Habs lack the net front prescence to get Bishop off his games. I don't know what to make or that, or if that's the whole reason, but maybe they should try Smith-Pelly in front of the net on the powerplay? DD and Galchenyuk aren't the right guys to have in that situation.

The Lightning are awesome at home, lousy away. The Habs have a good advantage tonight at the Bell Centre. They aren't coming off a road trip, this isn't the first game of the year after a sweep, ToChumpski isn't in nets...there's no excuses or reasons not to win this one, especially with Tampa Bay packing the infirmary. My only hope for tonight is to avoid that infernal Tampa Bay feed. The Fox Sports announcers have been so lousy that I'm considering getting Gamecenter instead of Center Ice.

The Lightning are 0-11 on the powerplay and let up 13 goals in their last three games.

At this point, I'd like to remind the ship jumpers that Montreal dropped three out of four to the almighty Lighning last year. That game was also won in a shootout.

The boys have played well against the bolts in most games, but they have lost. So tonight we take it up a notch. Should we bring out Yvonne?

:gohabsgo: :gohabsgo: :gohabsgo:

Nah. Not just yet.

i love yvonne

Who doesn't ? (even my girlfriend does)

If we can't win tonight against a depleted bolts lineup, I'd say that the curse of Ben Bishop is completely legit. How the heck do we have such a hard time against him?

I believe Sustr out as well. This may be our best shot at pulling off win.

win or lose - I don't care in terms of the long term picture. I want a win cuz I'm a Habs fan. but I don't want the habs to try an awesome strategy against Bishop that the Bolts can have time to gameplan against should they meet in the playoffs.

DONT SHOW YOUR CARDS MT!!!

Habs won 4-0 last playoff. so what if bolts go 5-0 in regular season. if Habs win game 1 of the playoffs, who will be in whose head??? ;)

Johnson killed us last game and has been flying out there. Turned Gilbert inside out on game winner . Heard he is out tonight? Thats a plus, he leads the team in points. Need big games from Pleks and DD.

Johnson killed us last game and has been flying out there. Turned Gilbert inside out on game winner . Heard he is out tonight? Thats a plus, he leads the team in points. Need big games from Pleks and DD.

The rumor is that he dislocated his shoulder after the fist pump on that goal a la Gus Frerotte.

Big game.. a win almost guarentees a 1 or 2 seed.. and if Tampa is the 2nd round opponent.. a Game 7 in Montreal sounds far better than a Game 7 in Tampa

Yep!

Go Habs!

Big game for sure. So far Habs are showing good energy. Keep it up!

Guest Stogey24

What a horrible start for Petry. Like 2 soft plays in PK and that soft play ES.

hasn't been normal after that hit from Ladd.