Tonight's game GDT Montréal - Boston

JoeLassister

Alors oui, évidemment, cette discussion devra impérativement avoir lieu en français ou, au gros minimum, dans les deux langues officielles.

montreal_canadiens_1992.gif

Cammalleri-Plekanec-Moen (aka the asleep line)

Cole-Desharnais-Pacioretty (aka the clicking line)

Kostitsyn-Eller-Leblanc (aka the emerging line)

Blonden-Nokelainen-Darche (aka the on the edge line

Dman on his good side - Dman on his good side

Dman on his good side - Dman on his good side

Dman on his good side - Emelin

old_boston_bruins_logo-2244%255B1%255D.gif

Boston's logo is a bit bigger cuz, ya' know, they're bigger... and stronger... and more dirty... and ALMOST unsuspendable...

Lucic ? Hell NO !!!!! Cuz He's been suspended !!!!!

C'est à 7h00pm.

Ça joue à RDS, RDS2, RIS, RDSHD et RDSHD2.

À la radio aussi.

Perso, je serai au Pub St-Ciboire sur St-Denis pour voir le match.

Praying for a blowout. For Boston. Followed by a couple more. Molson screwed the pooch. It either had to be a full-time coach or a new GM. Interim means everyone is going to panic.

Praying for a blowout. For Boston. Followed by a couple more. Molson screwed the pooch. It either had to be a full-time coach or a new GM. Interim means everyone is going to panic.

A bit melodramatic aint ya buddy? It imust be Chicken Little time again.

The really sad thing is Moen is the best goal scorer on his line.

5-1 Bruins

:P

You remind me of the hilariously pessimistic character Dolorous Edd from the fantasy series A Song of Ice and Fire.

Some of his quotes are:

"We will defend the wall to the last man!" said Cotter Pyke.

"Probably me." Said Dolorous Edd, in a resigned voice.

Dolorous Edd: I never win anything, the Gods smiled on Watt, though. When the wildlings knocked him off the Bridge of Skulls, somehow he landed in a nice, deep pool of water. How lucky was that, missing all those rocks?

Grenn: He survived?

Dolorous Edd:No, he was dead already from that axe in his head. Still, it was pretty lucky, missing the rocks.

I hate to say this, but I think the bruins are gonna wipe the floor with us! 4-1 Bruins

Looking like Emelin and Weber will sit while Subban and Diaz will play

I can't believe their gonna sit Emelin for a game against the Pooh-bears....

Thats just an awful play by either Gorges or Blunden... Whoever was supposed to cover the wing there (probably Gorges).

Watching the replays, I put it on Blunden. As Pouliot scores, he's 8 feet ahead of everything facing the wrong direction unless the second it crosses the line. He cheated on the draw assuming Nokelainen would win, Pouliot crept into the opening vacated by him. Gorges isn't exempt from criticism as he didn't make the read to cover quick enough but I say that was more Blunden than anything.

Watching the replays, I put it on Blunden. As Pouliot scores, he's 8 feet ahead of everything facing the wrong direction unless the second it crosses the line. He cheated on the draw assuming Nokelainen would win, Pouliot crept into the opening vacated by him. Gorges isn't exempt from criticism as he didn't make the read to cover quick enough but I say that was more Blunden than anything.

That was a great play by pev!!! not much the habs could do on that one.

I wish gill would use his size the only hits he makes is on the way to the bench and runs into someone by accident. GET MAD YOU BIG B_ _ _ H!!!! If he would use that 250 lbs and smash a few thru the board man he would be an untouchable.