Edmonton Oilers vs. Montreal Canadiens | February 6th, 2016 | 2:00 EST

Habsfan84

Petry is ugly lately.

Who knows what's going on lately.. but I was enthralled with how well he can play and really expect to see his genius arise again.

What a year.. I have no idea what the hell to think.

I sure hope we don't tank to get draft picks.. that ain't sports.. its accounting. :ph34r:

I don't know how anyone can watching bowling, super or not

Eggzaklee.

There's that "Et le butttttt!!" again..

What does that mean again??

And now the guys are all hugging and stuff...

What's happening??

February's goal allotment all in one day

Hahahahah!

Plekanec havin a game.

Ya!

Gotta be tough being in the room these days.

Gotta be tough being in the room these days.

But win or lose its a wonderful thing to be a Habs fan.

Subban is such a wonderful guy.

Great game from Pleks and Scrivens

Wonder if Scrivens gets the start tomorrow? I would go back to him. He played well. Give him some confidence and see what he can do.

He sure played well alright.

I'm such a suck for winning.. :halm:

Really mixed feelings right now. On the one hand, love to see them win and still have hope they will make the playoffs. In reality however, it's almost impossible for that to happen and each win just worsens their pick. I hate this season.

• Upvote 1

Really mixed feelings right now. On the one hand, love to see them win and still have hope they will make the playoffs. In reality however, it's almost impossible for that to happen and each win just worsens their pick. I hate this season.

As much as I would hate to finish the season on a point or two out of the wild card, my heart wants wins. The tank would help that. 3rd or 4th overall and a roster player could net a big time top six guy, but if this team can string some wins together, I would rather see that. Even with the lower pick. I like wathing my team win

As much as I would hate to finish the season on a point or two out of the wild card, my heart wants wins. The tank would help that. 3rd or 4th overall and a roster player could net a big time top six guy, but if this team can string some wins together, I would rather see that. Even with the lower pick. I like wathing my team win

Missed the game tonight but I know I still want the habs to win. I no longer really have any expectations but there's nothing I'd like to see more than us fight back, have Price return, and go on a damaging playoff run.

Many suns would have to align but the fact is it still is possible.

Now if that doesn't happen, a high draft pick would be perfect.

Missed the game tonight but I know I still want the habs to win. I no longer really have any expectations but there's nothing I'd like to see more than us fight back, have Price return, and go on a damaging playoff run.

Many suns would have to align but the fact is it still is possible.

Now if that doesn't happen, a high draft pick would be perfect.

I'm with you. No thanks to tanks. Let's play hockey like a hockey team not calculate like accountants.

I'd love nothing more than to make the playoffs. I think even as the 8th seed with a healthy Carey Price there is always a chance to do damage cause he makes it a possibility to steal any series.

I just don't have faith that 8th is possible right now. Nothing this team has done in the past two months suggests to me that this is more than just one win. If they can go on a winning streak this week maybe i'll change that opinion.

Hopefully they prove me wrong.

Pleks is driving his trade value up. Trade him now

Not the effort I was looking, looking for a tank. Hopefully tomorrow.

although I hate to tank, It would be good to get assets for Pleks.... maybe a Lefthanded top 4 defenceman?