Louis Leblanc traded

Trizzak

Five teams in four years. He should have stuck it out at Harvard.

You can always go back if you complete a year. He also did some courses at McGill.

He was misused. Always played good enough in the NHL. Much like Beaulieu, too much emphasis on how he plays in Hamilton with a terrible coaching staff. When you play better in the NHL with Cunnyworth than in the AHL with Lefebvre, something is amiss.

This recurring theme that our coaches in Hamilton are terrible is very ominous. Player development is a fundamental underpinning of franchise success. If the guys on the farm are not doing the job, MB should not hesitate to firebomb them and bring in people who can ensure our success.

Sad to see Leblanc go, but he's not what the Habs needed...plus, Eller and Galchenyuk are WAY ahead of him. Good luck in SoCal Louis!

What is sad about this, is that he turned down a harvard education to toil in the minors. A decision I am certain he wishes he could have back. One year of nhl play in the bank would pay for it though I guess. Same might be said about Mcarron if he doesn't improve.

What is sad about this, is that he turned down a harvard education to toil in the minors. A decision I am certain he wishes he could have back. One year of nhl play in the bank would pay for it though I guess. Same might be said about Mcarron if he doesn't improve.

Never too late to go back and finish your studies.

Leblanc nearly has $750,000 in NHL earnings as well. Once you add in signing bonuses and AHL salaries, he's over the $1 million mark in career earnings so he's not in too bad of shape money wise.

As long as he kept some of it. But if he really wants to he can a job playing pro hockey somewhere.