Injury news

Commandant

Out around 3 weeks. Not a concussion

I didn't see the 3 week estimate - only out for round 1. I hope you are wrong on the timeframe.

SO is it likely a concussion, or actual "body' injury of some sort?

battered ego

I really do hope is anything but concussion, a slight neck or shoulder injury and bit of healthy scratch for running around, poor game would be much better?

But am a Pateryn fan, so hope he does well under the heavy checking Sens will bring, in a do or die game at home.

I really do hope is anything but concussion, a slight neck or shoulder injury and bit of healthy scratch for running around, poor game would be much better?

But am a Pateryn fan, so hope he does well under the heavy checking Sens will bring, in a do or die game at home.

Pateryn can handle his own he won't back down, but then neither does gally.

I just think Pateryn will toss a few solid hits, he seems to be more physical than expected this year and oddly the total opposite offensively in Hamilton, than he was in AHL last year.

(more like he was at Michigan, solid d-man little offense)

I always said that Pateryn had reached his ceilings already and that, EA Sports wise, his ratings would be something like 69off-72def-75ov.
I also claimed that he would never play 50 games with the Habs.

However, I never noticed how he could apply such serious body checks. That would probably raise his def rating to a good 75. :)

And 75 is enough for 3rd NHL pairing. :D

I'd assume probably couple weeks still.

Same here. He was declared unavailable until tomorrow at the very least which means he's likely out a good week past that for them to declare him out so quickly. Then add a few more days to get back into game shape and you're looking at the middle of Round 2 at the earliest.

Beaulieu skated before practice today. Since he's not skating with the team just yet, it's safe to rule him out for Friday at the very least.

Tom Gilbert doesn't have the jaw protector anymore so that fracture looks to have healed now.

Beaulieu is out for at least the first four games next round and then they'll take another look at him.

Desharnais won't be travelling with the team to Tampa. That should get rid of any thinking that they said he had the flu to avoid calling him a healthy scratch. If he's staying away from the team, he's sick.