HabsWorld Podcast thread

JMMR

I appreciated the criticism of Gorges; he's a guy who flies under the radar, but if his play justified his price tag then our defense would be a lot more solid.

It's amazing how different JMMR sounds on tape vs on the page.

I'm a little more passionate when speaking and tend to be more reserved on the message boards.

Is that what your saying?

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 21 of the Habsworld Podcast is now up on the website. The podcast was recorded Monday night, November 11th. Mike Richard, Jonathan Rebelo, Matthew Macaskill and I had a spirited discussion on our beloved Habs which we're sure you'll enjoy.

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=3251

Going up on my site tomorrow (when it will do more traffic than going up at 12:30 am.)

Thanks!!!

I liked the medical expertise at the end. "Three months? It's just a little bone."

We are all licensed doctors!

In our minds.

Stamkos had a rod shoved in that little bone. Best case scenario is he will be out 3 months and make it back in time to join Team Canada. Worst case is he will miss the year. Have to think it will catch up with the Lightning eventually - too bad the Habs couldn't capitalize last night.

Going up on my site tomorrow (when it will do more traffic than going up at 12:30 am.)

Cool, thanks! Which website?

Stamkos had a rod shoved in that little bone. Best case scenario is he will be out 3 months and make it back in time to join Team Canada. Worst case is he will miss the year. Have to think it will catch up with the Lightning eventually - too bad the Habs couldn't capitalize last night.

Yeah, I finally tracked down an article today that said the bone was displaced. I think if it had been non-displaced then he would have had a slim chance at the Olympics, and a better than slim chance at returning to the NHL before the end of the season. Now, I doubt we'll see him play until next season.

they did; they got a point when shouldn't of and come April it may be a big deal to both Habs and Tampa; who will fall in standings, same as Habs would if Subban or Price ever was injured.

Cool, thanks! Which website?

We had like 10,000 unique visitors today (driven by the NHL Beer Prices article)... but that was sitting in the Hockey section too, so if any checked out a second article, it could have got some traffic that way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey everyone!
The latest episode (#24) of the Habsworld podcast is now available for listening/download through iTunes and Podomatic. Feel free to tweet us @habsworld_net or send us email:
podcast@habsworld.net

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=3278

And although it's a bit out of date, our Habsworld podcast #23 is also online [yeah I forgot to post it in this thread last time] :blush:

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=3272

• 4 months later...

Good stuff guys.. I hardly ever check podcasts so pls keep putting up the thread until I get adept at finding it. It's a good listen.

Thanks

Good stuff guys.. I hardly ever check podcasts so pls keep putting up the thread until I get adept at finding it. It's a good listen.

Thanks

If you want to catch up on the podcasts, there's a banner on the bottom left corner of the site. It links to all previous episodes.

Thanks

Thanks man! We'll be recording a new podcast this week so I'll be sure to post an update here when it's available.

If you want to catch up on the podcasts, there's a banner on the bottom left corner of the site. It links to all previous episodes.

Gracia senor.

Thanks man! We'll be recording a new podcast this week so I'll be sure to post an update here when it's available.

Great ..thanks

Episode #31 of the HabsWorld podcast was recorded last night,and is now published on the front page of Habsworld. Jonathan and I discussed the the victory over Tampa Bay, gave a series breakdown on the upcoming Habs-Bruins match and more.

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=3382

• 4 months later...

Episode 32 was recorded yesterday with Matt Macaskill and myself as the hosts. We discussed a variety of Habs topics, and the article is online now so we hope you`ll give it a listen.

Note: I made the mistake near the start of the podcast by calling it number 31, and realized the error a day later. :rofl:

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=3506

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! The newest HW podcast is up now, with Matt Macaskill and myself talking about our beloved Habs. We hope you enjoy, and welcome feedback, bad or good. :-)

http://www.habsworld.net/article.php?id=3520

keep the podcast reminders coming guys for us infrequent casters.I like the personal touch and value the discussions. I think it's just great that you're doing this and sharing it with us who love our habs. Three stars :clap::clap::clap: