Is this team better heading into the playoffs than last year?

Guest Stogey24

Apparently Toronto has recalled Orr for the season finale. Thoughts?

I doubt he gets on the ice for much. I think we should stay away from him and basically ignore him, or we must have some thug we could call up from the ECHL. I think it is just a thank you gesture to a good guy who worked hard for the club and whose career is probably over.

Guest Stogey24

I doubt he gets on the ice for much. I think we should stay away from him and basically ignore him, or we must have some thug we could call up from the ECHL. I think it is just a thank you gesture to a good guy who worked hard for the club and whose career is probably over.

Orr basically stopped fighting after that Parros incident. Guy wasn't the same after that

Orr basically stopped fighting after that Parros incident. Guy wasn't the same after that

It feels weird since he is a leaf but after the Parros fight I have loads of respect for Orr. Not only that but didnt Orr scare the shit out of Lucic as well?

The whole league was terrified to get hurt by Toronto but absolutely enthused to play against lines with Colton Orr and Frazer McLaren. It meant you were likely going to score and take a lead and win the game when they were on the ice.

Only team they had in ten years that made the play offs had those guys on it.

It feels weird since he is a leaf but after the Parros fight I have loads of respect for Orr. Not only that but didnt Orr scare the shit out of Lucic as well?

And Orr was scared shitless of LaRoque as was Lucic, which has nothing to do with hockey, but always is someone bigger & tougher. And am glad 99% of goons are out of work now, better game now.

Only team they had in ten years that made the play offs had those guys on it.

I'm not convinced that those two helped get them there. I think the 48-game season had a pretty big hand in their making it.

I'm not convinced that those two helped get them there. I think the 48-game season had a pretty big hand in their making it.

You know I think you are right about that. I forgot it was the shortened season the Leafs made it. They likely would have dropped out of play off contention during the final thirty four (cancelled) games.