Time to Pull the Plug, MB

That was always exaggerated about White after he took a bad penalty that led to a goal. Pretty sure Subban has done that more than anyone on the team.

He's looked really good in Philadelphia. I'd take him back but I'm pretty sure they love him there. 12 points in 31 games.

Correct. He took a late penalty in a buffalo game ( taking on Ott for a cheap shot on gionta) Ott chose not to fight back so White went to box by himself. Sabres scored and ended up stealing game late. MT called White out to the media "he cost us the game". White did not see a game for a couple weeks after that. Scratched for sticking up for the teams small captain. We could use him now. I would agree with MOLG that PK is the king of the dumb penalty. White on a 16 goal season pace with Flyers. Fans of the Dogs here in Hamilton love the guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Uh, our GM loaded up on playoff DEPTH and he is criticized for a mistake BEFORE the freakin playoffs even start!!

Now, Flynn and Mitchell are not going to set the world on fire...they are 4th line depth players who were acquired at very minimal cost. Petry is an extremely useful addition who cost a 2nd round pick

Smith- Pelly was acquired to crash and bang and with the expectation that he would provide some playoff goals. By his own admission DSP had some issues fitting in the Habs system, but Sekac is not exactly wowing people in Anaheim. Personally, I think everyone here will be happy with DSP by the end of the playoffs--but like the rest of us, I could be wrong...only time will tell.

I have no problem criticizing a GM, but it is ludicrous to think that every move is going to look great immediately and it is a mistake to prematurely evaluate a trade.

As I said.....

Don't ya love it when depth players prove to everyone that they're valuable as well?

play off time they can be more valuable...........like last night.

as the Flower said more than once "the stars got us to the play offs but the plumbers won us Stanley Cups"