Apr. 9, Wings vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Yes i remember that injury now too.

Habs lost 4 straight to Bruins. Kommy was exposed in that series. (minus markov) So bad he it was almost comical.

He got exposed, Habs fans still wanted him to re-sign, he ended up going to the Leafs on a ridiculous contract and Habs fans were so angry they burned his sweater.

Then Komisarek passed a puck to Cammalleri for a one timer and we totally remembered what an artificial nightmare Komisarek was.

He got exposed, Habs fans still wanted him to re-sign, he ended up going to the Leafs on a ridiculous contract and Habs fans were so angry they burned his sweater.

Then Komisarek passed a puck to Cammalleri for a one timer and we totally remembered what an artificial nightmare Komisarek was.

:rofl: classic Kommy

Classis eh.

Why is he on his 5th or 6th team then? Because he is a lazy selfish overpaid creampuff of a player. :flaming:

(he authored the books; "How to properly cough up the puck to avoid taking a hit.", 'Backchecking, is there such a thing?" and "There are corners on a hockey rink, cant be... I have never seen one?")

Guest Stogey24

Classis eh.

Why is he on his 5th or 6th team then? Because he is a lazy selfish overpaid creampuff of a player. :flaming:

(he authored the books; "How to properly cough up the puck to avoid taking a hit.", 'Backchecking, is there such a thing?" and "There are corners on a hockey rink, cant be... I have never seen one?")

The guy is a damn good goal scorer in this league and he's scored a lot of goals with that one knee clapper. So ya, classic goal

Guest Stogey24

Wings are starting Mrazek vs Tampa. I was really hoping Detroit would be our match up. Goal tending is going to be a major issue for them