Nov. 22, Habs vs Bruins, 7 PM

dlbalr

I know... once you see him he's an eerie combination of forgettable and horribly etched on your musical soul as an indictment of all things musical...

Why are we spending a half hour in our end?

Is it just a coincidence that they're advertising a violent "Planet of the Apes" for this Boston game?

Just for practice? :blush:

I know... once you see him he's an eerie combination of forgettable and horribly etched on your musical soul as an indictment of all things musical...

Why are we spending a half hour in our end?

Is it just a coincidence that they're advertising a violent "Planet of the Apes" for this Boston game?

C'mon Habbies lets have a good peepee.

We need Gomer to gain the territory.

Maybe try 81-26 on the PP?

Hey they did?

Mountain Gorilla off their back

No sense of inevitability about it.. but I'll take a nice kool Markov shot any ole day.

I still think our PP is going to be two-headed and effective.

I wouldn't want to mess with Wiese. He's so serious.

Pleks has to start shooting... Passing when there is no pass.

Ya, and he's got a really nice shot.

Congratulations Markov on 100 goals as a Hab!

Probably been hanging out with Desharnais too much.

I know what you mean. And indeed, what a great Hab, Markov has been. Love that guy.

• Upvote 1

Finally, a road PP goal...

Nice wrister by Markov.

Subban needs to learn that he also needs to start using the wrister and snapper more often.

• Upvote 1

Come on...... simply bury them, they are basically 1/2 of a AHL team!

That's true. So there's a cross check and a punch in the face from Lucic.. and no penalty.

What's with the big beef about players celebrating when they get a goal? Puritanism? It's a sin to show you're happier than hell? Dumb. I gather its ok to show that you're not happy with your play... :wall:

watched the first period on centre ice and listened to jack edwards... as big a bruin homer that he is, he actually isn't that bad a commentating....

Agreed. He did a nice job explaining how DeeDee's fast backcheck forced the B's offside when the open man took his eye off the play to get free. Good analysis I sure didn't pick up.

It took 46 days, or 1,104 hours, but they finally have one.

Hahahahahaha! That's about 100 games worth!

That Sekac's hit! Love it!

Oh ya. Nice to see the chutzpah. Him and Yukuk both. Great to see.

Much as I've loved hating Rogers and really don't like the monopolization of media in the Western world, I must say, that it's nice to see Montreal as often as it's available in the Toronto area. Good for lots of of Habs fans. I especially appreciate the $60 dollar fo $60 games deal, which actually costs me less than last year's full year subscription to RDS.

Now I'll get back to hating them....