May 27th, Rangers @ Habs 8 PM

It's the same situation as the first round last year (down 3-1 but coming home) but there's a different vibe to this one. No idea if it means anything but I get the sense the team feels more confident now than they did in this spot last year.

I have this shitty softball game tonight when it rained all night. The field will be disgusting AND I'll miss the game.

Just ing win.

It's the same situation as the first round last year (down 3-1 but coming home) but there's a different vibe to this one. No idea if it means anything but I get the sense the team feels more confident now than they did in this spot last year.

This series is a mystery to me, with my best explanation attempt being an injured Vanek and an empty gas tank.

But...surprise surPrice, we don't have a goaltending problem .. now at least.

We have spotted them some games, but .. if we have the gas after bonking the BeanBoys.... we can do it.

If the team that blew TB off the rink shows up... look out NY.

God knows how this one turns out.. but He ain't talkin'.

Let us formally invite the Ghosts to skate silently just ahead of les Boys.

Go Habs GO!! :canada::clap:

The referee stats don't favour Montreal tonight. The Habs have lost every postseason game with either Watson/Kozari officiating, they each call at least 15% more penalties on the home team (it's a worse ratio for the Canadiens), and the home squad wins less than half the time. http://scoutingtherefs.com/2014/05/3585/tonights-nhl-playoff-referees-rangerscanadiens-game-5/

The referee stats don't favour Montreal tonight. The Habs have lost every postseason game with either Watson/Kozari officiating, they each call at least 15% more penalties on the home team (it's a worse ratio for the Canadiens), and the home squad wins less than half the time. http://scoutingtherefs.com/2014/05/3585/tonights-nhl-playoff-referees-rangerscanadiens-game-5/

Arghhh... Good luck boys! Win it! Don't make stupid mistakes and shot this puck!!!

I have this shitty softball game tonight when it rained all night. The field will be disgusting AND I'll miss the game.

Just ######ing win.

Thus far this playoffs I have given up work shifts, traded work shifts, gone in early or stayed late, ditched a hot date, and bailed on a softball tournament just to be able to watch every game. I can't imagine missing this one for 1 shitty softball game

• Upvote 4

Guest Stogey24

Just ######ing win.

Haha same bro

Thus far this playoffs I have given up work shifts, traded work shifts, gone in early or stayed late, ditched a hot date, and bailed on a softball tournament just to be able to watch every game. I can't imagine missing this one for 1 shitty softball game

Lol, fack man.

:rastapop:

:rastapop:

Lol, yeah I would probably take a mulligan on that if I could go back in time, I regret it now. Rather than continue the evening we were having I casually mentioned there was a hockey game I wanted to watch. Haven't seen her since lol

We gotta win this series. How cool would it be having a 93 repeat playing the Kings in the Finals. But lets just start by looking one game at a time and win this one.

Oooooohh... that does feel awful painful...now let's see.. .hot date...or.. softball... hot date or.. .softball.. Hot date or... faggeddaboudit!

:bonk:

No wonder you're ill, Will.

Key tonight has to be having a great start and getting some early goals. Let's see them play with a lead and the crowd behind them.

Yep, a lead would be nice.... one win at a time, we were a crossbar away last game from being tied in this series, it's not impossible for the Habs to come back on these guys...

:gohabsgo::habslogo::gohabsgo:

Emelin isn't out for warmups

Subban-Beaulieu, make it happen MT.

Edit Markov-Weaver

Gorges-Subban

Boullion-Beaulieu

Pairings in warmups

Interesting?