February 7, 2013, Montreal vs Buffalo, 7 PM

dlbalr

I don't buy any of it. Sorry guys. Price should be playing 40-45 games this year. How many games do you think Brodeur, Rask, Miller, Anderson and other bonafide #1's will play? Being tired, burnt out, etc are just excuses. Price is 24 and should play every night.

I'd go with 42 out of 48 as well.

In fact, if it would be realistic, I wouldn't want to see Budaj in the net again.

I don't buy any of it. Sorry guys. Price should be playing 40-45 games this year. How many games do you think Brodeur, Rask, Miller, Anderson and other bonafide #1's will play? Being tired, burnt out, etc are just excuses. Price is 24 and should play every night.

Hedberg has already started 2 games behind Broduer.

Khudobin has started 1 game behind Rask (note that the Bruins schedule, ie 9 games has been the lightest in the NHL, they are gonna get their busy period coming up).

Enroth has started 2 games (and been called in for relief work in a third) behind Miller.

Ben Bishop has started 2 games behind Anderson.

Funny that seems exactly the same as the 2 games Budaj has played behind Price.

Also Khudobin played for Boston last night, which means every goalie you named has sat at least 2x so far, the exact same as Price; and Hedberg played his third start for Jersey... so Brodeur has sat 3.
You're good Commandant. Debate over.

Debate will rage on if every time Budaj plays, Habs lose.
Actually, I used the word debate. I shouldn't have. There is no debate. Carey Price was never going to play every game. I guess you don't like the team's backup. I certainly didn't buy his jersey, but I realize he's got to play a few games.