Dec. 3, Montreal vs Minnesota, 7 PM

dlbalr

GHG

Sekac seems to win most battles/races for puck

He, Eller, and Prust were going good ...........i see that line is broken up now an Sekac takes Parenteaus spot on Pacs line........now if Pacs could just get a real NHL center

Bryan Allen is better then Tinordi and Beaulieu...

Shouldn't have been a penalty but still Allen is horrible.

at what??? Being old??

• Upvote 1

Wow, every time I see the replay I am gob smacked at how they blew that call. The puck was way over PKs shoulder and deflected down at a severe angle into the top of the net....impossible if under the crossbar when deflected.

For all the whining about Allen, PK and Markov are minus 2. The issue isn't our third pairing. The forwards are playing brutally in their own zone and taking nothing to the net. Tinordi, etc would not make a difference tonight.

Why does MT try sneak Weiss on to the first line mid game, every game. Just start him there, its like they WANT parenteau to a better fit even though he's not.

Maybe it's an ass backwards message to MB to get him a power forward, like when JM used to play Darche and Moen on the first line.