Scott Darling

INJURIES:

COREY CRAWFORD OUT 2-3 WEEKS

TREVOR VAN RIEMSDYK LONG TERM

PATRICK SHARP DTD

TELEVISION /RADIO COVERAGE

TSN RADIO RDS AND SPORTSNET EAST

• Upvote 1

Given the posts in the other thread, I think a thread title if the greatest coach in the world vs. quinville may have been a better title ;)

Given the posts in the other thread, I think a thread title if the greatest coach in the world vs. quinville may have been a better title ;)

Le genius vs qville should have thought of that. :)

Not to quibble, but " Greatest hockey club" in the world would have been more accurate. I am generally very optimistic about this group but not sure if the current incarnation of Les Glorieux is of Ali-ian stature. We find out tonight.

You do know, HR that if they lose, you are responsible for jinxing them? :)

:gohabsgo:

Pleks need to start showing up again. 1a and a minus 3 in last five games aint good enough.

Not good enough for sure.

Habs are going to need everyone going tonight and the usual strong game from Carey.

Guest Stogey24

Pleks need to start showing up again. 1a and a minus 3 in last five games aint good enough.

I'm not saying Plek should be traded, so everyone relax, but this year I've noticed way more flaws in his game than per usual.

May have to be some line up changes as they become available. Went with last nights line up for now.

According to what I can find the lineups are the same as against the Wild.

According to what I can find the lineups are the same as against the Wild.

Weaver's in, Allen out by the looks of things. It also looks like Weise will start on the top line tonight, Parenteau on the 3rd line RW while Sekac moves to the left side.

Weaver's in, Allen out by the looks of things. It also looks like Weise will start on the top line tonight, Parenteau on the 3rd line RW while Sekac moves to the left side.

Weaver in allen out, gilbert in weaver out, Allen in glibert out, Gilbert out allen in and round we go............ tell me, what happens if all three deserve a healthy scratch at the same time? we just play two anyways?

all three suck and would not get a sniff of ice time against the team we are about to play.

bring up the kids and admit its not for now its for 015............... what happened to " prepared to take a step back this season to let the youth improve?"

Your sources are so much better than mine. :)

We're playing one of the best teams in the league... so basically a guaranteed win and most likely a 4-1 type score. Now if we were playing Edmonton, Buffalo, Toronto etc., I wouldn't be as confident.

• Upvote 1

We're playing one of the best teams in the league... so basically a guaranteed win and most likely a 4-1 type score. Now if we were playing Edmonton, Buffalo, Toronto etc., I wouldn't be as confident.

and the last time we played the hawks?

The 3 vet rotation on the 3rd pairing makes sense. It gives the kids more ice team against top prospects instead of minimal ice time against 4th liners. A step back for the future. Got what I expected last game. After a day of drama didn't expect a great game. Tonight we win big. I picture a game much like the St Louis game. The team seems to like a challenge. Too bad they are a depleted Hawks squad. This should be a close matchup but without Sharp and Crawford we should roll over them. 4-1.

Go Habs Go

watching the habs for the 40 years.............. Always been theirs (as well as many teams) to put the new guy with your bes

The 3 vet rotation on the 3rd pairing makes sense. It gives the kids more ice team against top prospects instead of minimal ice time against 4th liners. A step back for the future. Got what I expected last game. After a day of drama didn't expect a great game. Tonight we win big. I picture a game much like the St Louis game. The team seems to like a challenge. Too bad they are a depleted Hawks squad. This should be a close matchup but without Sharp and Crawford we should roll over them. 4-1.

Go Habs Go

"minimal ice time against 4th liners" Ya got that right. The kids should not be played that way when they are up in the first place. Watching habs all my life, first time i have ever seen the new kid paired with the healthy scratch guy. Bush league coaching move. Habs have always played the new guy with the best d on the team (as many other teams do) Robinson always took the new kid. Markov took Kommy.(only time kommy ever did well) Brisbois did the same with new guys. Hamilton on Boston played with Chara his entire rookie year. Two fold reason for this, 1. The kid learns from sharing the ice with the best you have, 2. The best dman covers up for him and coaches him while playing. Leave it to mt to throw a kid out there with Weaver as the third pair. Not fair to Weaver or the kid. As i have said before

Markov Beauliue

Subban Tinordi

Weaver Gonchar

now thats called "willing to take a step backwards in order to take two forward" as MB's stated at camp on departures of Boulion, Murray, Gorges., eluding to the young D.