Alex Galchenyuk - Tomas Plekanec - Brendan Gallagher
Jiri Sekac - Sven Andrighetto* - P-A Parenteau
Brandon Prust - Manny Malhotra - Eric Tangradi

Andrei Markov - P.K. Subban
Alexei Emelin- Sergei Gonchar
Tom Gilbert - Mike Weaver

Carey Price
Dustin Tokarski

Injuries: Lars Eller*; Stefan Fournier, Jeremy Gregoire, Dalton Thrower (SOIR)

Scratches: Bryan Allen, Drayson Bowman

Dallas Stars (9-12-5)

Projected Lineup

player_dal.gif

Jamie Benn - Tyler Seguin - Erik Cole
Cody Eakin - Jason Spezza - Colton Sceviour
Antoine Roussel - Vernon Fiddler - Ryan Garbutt
Travis Moen - Shawn Horcoff - Curtis McKenzie

Trevor Daley - Alex Goligoski
Jordie Benn - Jason Demers
John Klingberg - Jamie Oleksiak

Kari Lehtonen
Jussi Rynnas

Injuries: Patrick Eaves, Patrik Nemeth, Rich Peverley, Valeri Nichushkin

Scratches: Ales Hemsky, Jyrki Jokipakka

Team Leaders Montreal Dallas

Game Notes

Goals Pacioretty (12) Seguin (19) Puck Drop: 7:00 PM EST
Assists Desharnais (13) Spezza (16) National TV: City, TVA Sports
Points Pacioretty (20) Seguin (32) Regional TV: FS-SW
PIMS Prust (62) Roussel (62) English Radio: TSN 690
+/- Pacioretty (+11) Klingberg (+8) French Radio: FM 98.5

For all crap dumped on bottom few d-men, Habs top scorer is tied for 49th.

So safe to say, Habs are operating with zero All Star forwards.

Thankfully Subban is 7th in d-scoring (Markov- 29th) and Price is Price!

Hope Eller not hurt bad, but looking forward to seeing how lil swiss sniper does vs the big boys.

(Bit surprised Hudon wasn't the call up, but no hurry with him)

For all crap dumped on bottom few d-men, Habs top scorer is tied for 49th.

So safe to say, Habs are operating with zero All Star forwards.

Thankfully Subban is 7th in d-scoring (Markov- 29th) and Price is Price!

Despite his rank in league scoring I still think Pacioretty IS and all star. Tied for 10th in LW points and sitting in 3rd for LW goals tied for 8th in the whole league in goals. Not to mention PAP and DD are not exactly Perry and Getzlaf (see Matt Beleskey).

what Price is playing............. back to back?

gee, wonder if thats what should have happened after last friday nights loss in buffalo?

I'm curious - what circumstances have to exist for it to be okay to actually play a backup goalie? I get the sense that you'd have Tokarski playing once a month at most.

Makes one smile to see Segain ripping it up in West conference and not Boston! :flaming:

Can Habs contain him today?

I think Andrighetto was playing wing in Hamilton and was run out at centre just once in a while, so maybe Alex will get shifts at centre, but likely want him to play more than 3rd line minutes?

What's it gonna take to get Chucky at Center? I figured he'd be slotted over right away.

It was noted a while ago that him at C isn't happening anytime soon. They evidently weren't happy with what they had seen in the preseason and the one game he played C. Prust was shifted to C last night when Eller left.

And as much as I like Weise, does knowing Weise is out first line RW make anyone else a little throwupy?

Very much so.

I think Andrighetto was playing wing in Hamilton and was run out at centre just once in a while, so maybe Alex will get shifts at centre, but likely want him to play more than 3rd line minutes?

Andrighetto has been converted to a full-time centre. That's where he's been for the majority of the season.

It was noted a while ago that him at C isn't happening anytime soon. They evidently weren't happy with what they had seen in the preseason and the one game he played C. Prust was shifted to C last night when Eller left.

Andrighetto has been converted to a full-time centre. That's where he's been for the majority of the season.

Such limited time to make a decsion on Galchenyuk though. I forget who said it before, but it is like Therrien is coaching as if he has one year deal, too scared to play his young guns and get 6 less points by years end.

If Andrighetto's been at centre though, that's not so bad. We're getting quite a bit of center experience from our wing draft picks aren't we? McCarron, Andrighetto, even Hudon was drafted a winger, and I think the same with De la Rose who gets some time at Center... It's a good thing I think! more responsible when the get called up.

Lefebvre said he has been left winger for Hudon lately.

I haven't caught as many games as you have lately but from what I heard/read, the two of them haven't been on the same line too often recently. Hudon and Hensick have been partnered up with Carr, Bowman, and Tangradi all spending time on the other wing at times.

Hudon, for those who don't follow the Dogs, is the leading AHL scorer, rookie scorer and so far today has 1g 1a and missed on a breakaway, in 1st two periods today and dosent seem to be missing Sven one bit!

(1g 2a, he assisted on go ahead goal late in 3rd)

Hudon, for those who don't follow the Dogs, is the leading AHL scorer, rookie scorer and so far today has 1g 1a and missed on a breakaway, in 1st two periods today and dosent seem to be missing Sven one bit!

Pleky 2.0?

Boy that sounds like an american woman singing our anthem.... ughhhhhhhh

Man she's a screecher...

And some yokels yell out "stars" when it appears in their anthem.... yuckkk....

Pleky 2.0?

Wouldn't that be nice...

Two things annoying me already.....

1. Refs won't call blatant penalties worse then many called against the Habs last night. If PK roughed up someone like he got punched and cross checked while on his knees, he would be in the box. Do it the PK, no call.

2. This team refuses to shoot. They keep cycling and looking for perfect plays. Put the puck to the net with traffic.

Bonus annoyance... City seems to be in SD not HD.

And we are down one again... Before we registered a single shot.