Dec. 6, Montreal vs Dallas, 7 PM

dlbalr

dallas pretty much finished or at least tried to finish every check tonight. we looked pretty soft.

I might just start watching games in the second period

I thought the same thing but then we would miss the great play of the only player that has to be ready to play ....Price. Because the "team" never seems to be.

Eventually if not already ya know MB has to ask MT whats with the horrible starts???......we are approaching half a season soon here.

dallas pretty much finished or at least tried to finish every check tonight. we looked pretty soft.

yep..... Thats called a game plan from a coach according to who they are playing.

I mean that would be mine if i was coaching against this team "start heavy, everything to the net, physical with them. Habs are known for not waking up till about an hour in and most of them play a soft game.

Relax guys...we're just lulling them to sleep. We'll shock them by starting to take shots in the second or third.... Just wait!

They'll be sooooo surprised... can hardly wait!

I'm curious - what circumstances have to exist for it to be okay to actually play a backup goalie? I get the sense that you'd have Tokarski playing once a month at most.

After a loss i would always play the no 1. When you have the best goalie in the league, and he is young i would play him 70 games. I would not play the back up simply because its back to back nights. ..............example, after last week-end where the sabre goalie was played both games and was the best and busiest player in game TWO......i would throw out the theory that ya need to rest your starter in back to backs.

Everyone knows we win that game last saturday with Price in net...............and the entire HNIC crew thought so to..............BEFORE the game.

but hey, who am i...........MT the genious is getting a team ready to play.

After a loss i would always play the no 1. When you have the best goalie in the league, and he is young i would play him 70 games. I would not play the back up simply because its back to back nights. ..............example, after last week-end where the sabre goalie was played both games and was the best and busiest player in game TWO......i would throw out the theory that ya need to rest your starter in back to backs.

Everyone knows we win that game last saturday with Price in net...............and the entire HNIC crew thought so to..............BEFORE the game.

but hey, who am i...........MT the genious is getting a team ready to play.

70 games is a lot for a starter nowadays, that many games likely will have Price tiring as the playoffs approach. (This will be the case with NJ and NSH if their trend keeps up.)

Weaver out after that heavy hit. Looked like it was from behind no?

if he is out for any extended period that means we have the big pylon back in on Tuesday.

70 games is a lot for a starter nowadays, that many games likely will have Price tiring as the playoffs approach. (This will be the case with NJ and NSH if their trend keeps up.)

You may be right. Days of 70 game net minders over.....what do you think 60? 22 for the back up?

Down two...

Wonder how many goals for Dallas before the ref starts calling the even up calls. Certainly ignored a few in the first.

Frankly, the got burned by reffing in Minny and lost a close one in Chicago. I expected a terrible, tired team tonight.