Dec. 6, Montreal vs Dallas, 7 PM

dlbalr

What a joke... Refs call Prust only...back to the PK.

You're kidding.

Some time I'd like to see a team just go off the ice and not come back.

They don't want Montreal throwing checks. it is bad for the game.

Maybe some of the guys have some bruzey wuzies...

and refs are cheaper than players.

And they finally call Dallas for the same slash to the hands they did at least three times tonight.

And the colour guy says PK sells it but is fine to play on the PP.... Didn't hear that when Seguin was hit, hot up and setup the PP goal.

We need a Travis Moen fight to change the momentum.

yeah, for once him losing, might actually help us.

Guest Stogey24

This is where you tap your 9 million dollar guy on the shoulder and tell him to open his game up.

yeah, for once him losing, might actually help us.

Haha

Down two...

Wonder how many goals for Dallas before the ref starts calling the even up calls. Certainly ignored a few in the first.

Frankly, the got burned by reffing in Minny and lost a close one in Chicago. I expected a terrible, tired team tonight.

seems to be par for the course.......... the word "tired" and "fatigue" gets tossed around alot...........while they are losing and after a loss...........habs play too many games, :rastapop:

We need a Travis Moen fight to change the momentum.

LMAO ! thanks for that!

You're kidding.

Some time I'd like to see a team just go off the ice and not come back.

Maybe some of the guys have some bruzey wuzies...

and refs are cheaper than players.

team Russia 1975

seems to be par for the course.......... the word "tired" and "fatigue" gets tossed around alot...........while they are losing and after a loss...........habs play too many games, :rastapop:

LMAO ! thanks for that!

team Russia 1975

Yea, they should be tired after firing 11 shots in 2 periods against the one of worst defensive teams in the league. Tired? It doesn't seem to be hurting the Hawks any tonight.

They are just too soft, too small, too slow, not enough talent and they don't have much character.

Yea, they should be tired after firing 11 shots in 2 periods against the one of worst defensive teams in the league. Tired? It doesn't seem to be hurting the Hawks any tonight.

They are just too soft, too small, too slow, not enough talent and they don't have much character.

and they are about the only team in the nhl that is not IMPROVING as the season goes on...........no jelling, no system, no powerplay, no team preparation for opening the game, ........................as was pointed out here and not by me............. "this teams ailments reek off bad coaching"

We have 3 guys under 6 ft tall, too small? They have the talent, slow is not something I have heard about this team, maybe a couple about defence man. Boy you and HaBs30/31 have to get together. We have the best coach in the league, I just don't understand.

Well we have been predicting the slide down the standings for a while. It seems like a pretty slippery slope at this point.

Most teams get them at some point. In quite a few of the games they've been pretty competitive. .. I know.. glass half full.

Well we have been predicting the slide down the standings for a while. It seems like a pretty slippery slope at this point.

loafs up 4-0 on red hot canucks................. with MT at the wheel the loafs will pass us sooner rather than later.

We have 3 guys under 6 ft tall, too small? They have the talent, slow is not something I have heard about this team, maybe a couple about defence man. Boy you and HaBs30/31 have to get together. We have the best coach in the league, I just don't understand.

Couple of defenseman.................. all but one.

i did not say small...........i said soft.

Yes, tired.. These are road games and the Habs got in at 2am at the end of a 4 game road trip.

They didn't play bad against the Hawks, but of course their stats are catching up. They were getting away with poor play for so long, they needed a wake up call.

They look SO BAD tonight. Got to avoid the emotional reactions though. They are better than they're showing tonight but not as good as their early season record would suggest. There are never any easy fixes but players I would be looking to upgrade on include the usual suspects; DD, PAP, and all bottom 3 D.