Dec. 23, Habs vs Isles, 7 PM

dlbalr

markov beailue

subban tinordi

plus two players they dont have right now is what i hope for the canadiens .........sooner the better

And still he puts up good points season after season.

what did he get last season 43?

3rd most shifts in the nhl aming forwards.......... not in the top 100 point getters

not good numbers where i come from

What a drag to see its THIS habs team tonight.

Powerplay for first 90 seconds pleks, dd, parenteau (has that ever even been a line)..... not a shot. nice

Gonchar and emelin paired together have fast young forwards drooling.

I think think like the coaching affirmative action program, there must be another one that mandates two french players have to start a PP. I don't even know what PAP is getting PP time overt Sekac.

markov beailue

subban tinordi

plus two players they dont have right now is what i hope for the canadiens .........sooner the better

what did he get last season 43?

3rd most shifts in the nhl aming forwards.......... not in the top 100 point getters

not good numbers where i come from

Ye youre right. He should get alot more box play points concidering he plays loads on the PK. I mean thats what penalty kill is about. Getting points.

I was pretty pumped when Pareteau was brought in, but I honestly thought he was going to bring more offensively to this team

I was waiting to see after i heard roy flat out say "he is not good enough to play top six, and not suited for bottom six"

Why you not a big Prust fan dlbalr?

He tends to make 'stuff' happen and seems more effective overall than PAP..

I don't like players who score once a month on average placed in scoring roles. He may throw a hit here and there that winds up creating something but his general offensive ineptitude will cost that scoring line as many chances as he makes or more. That's not my ideal scoring winger. Parenteau won't make or take hit to make a play but his passing will make a lot more positive plays on an offensive line than Prust (or Weise, to be fair) would.

Some players who should be scoring wingers are having off nights. Sekac is really struggling while Andrighetto has been awful. I don't expect either to play much in the 3rd as a result.

I was pretty pumped when Pareteau was brought in, but I honestly thought he was going to bring more offensively to this team

Ya.. me too. Thought he was some kind of floater shooter combo. He ain't much of a skater, and maybe that's his biggest problem. Maybe he'll kick it into gear when the season starts later this year. He does seem to be giving it a shot out there, but maybe he's just too slow generally.

Ye youre right. He should get alot more box play points concidering he plays loads on the PK. I mean thats what penalty kill is about. Getting points.

Pleks averaged 20 minutes a night. averaged 4 minutes a night on pk. also played powerplay.

43 points

markov had same (43) playing pk , pp,

good numbers for a d

poor numbers for forward

kadri had more for crying out loud

He's ten bad games away from being another Bourque. He's a floater, and another soft long haired hippy type like Gilbert.

Hahaaha.. like this girl I knew in high school...

I don't want to get into gender roles, but if you're a man with an elaborate hair do...

Hahaha,,, I get a kick out of that term "gender". It's a linguistic, not a biological distinction.

I don't like players who score once a month on average placed in scoring roles. He may throw a hit here and there that winds up creating something but his general offensive ineptitude will cost that scoring line as many chances as he makes or more. That's not my ideal scoring winger. Parenteau won't make or take hit to make a play but his passing will make a lot more positive plays on an offensive line than Prust (or Weise, to be fair) would.

Some players who should be scoring wingers are having off nights. Sekac is really struggling while Andrighetto has been awful. I don't expect either to play much in the 3rd as a result.

You cant win with lines that are full of players like pap flanking the talented guys. If Roy/Sakik had asked for Prust instead of Brierre in the Parenteau trade? MB would have laughed out loud at him.....rightfully so