Merry Christmas to all Habs Fans

habs rule

Happy Holidays. Appreciate the people who work these next few days, whether they celebrate Christmas and would prefer to work it or don't celebrate Christmas and work it because it's just an bigger cheque. These days are about appreciating what you have and hoping those with less don't go without.

• Upvote 1

Happy Holidays. Appreciate the people who work these next few days, whether they celebrate Christmas and would prefer to work it or don't celebrate Christmas and work it because it's just an bigger cheque. These days are about appreciating what you have and hoping those with less don't go without.

who the heck are Bokondji and imama?

Could PK Subban be any more awesome? Just fantastic.

Merry Christmas to all my Habsworld soul-brothers! (And a special shout-out to dlablr, whose yeoman's work keeps this site alive and kicking. Thanks, Brian).

Merry Christmas to all my Habsworld soul-brothers! (And a special shout-out to dlablr, whose yeoman's work keeps this site alive and kicking. Thanks, Brian).

Brian you must have the most misspelled handles o this board. :lol: At least I am not the only one who does it. Merry Christmas and yeah thanks for all the thankless work you do to keep this site the premier site that it is.

Brian you must have the most misspelled handles o this board. :lol: At least I am not the only one who does it. Merry Christmas and yeah thanks for all the thankless work you do to keep this site the premier site that it is.

Whoops - musta been a bit too much eggnog when I wrote that. Sorry, Brian!

Whoops - musta been a bit too much eggnog when I wrote that. Sorry, Brian!

LOL

Wouldn't that be 10 am where you are?

This is the first year since Halak that I didn't get any Habs gear, but I did get an awesome "vintage" Hartford Whalers hoodie.

I already blew all my Amazon money on 12 books...I wanted to get Bob McKenzie's book, but it was like 30 bucks for what is likely a bunch of gossip.

I wonder what Bobby Macs wife think of being married to a professional gossiper?

Merry Christmas to all our HW friends throughout the world!!

Funny story:

I stopped at a gas station in Bristol CT yesterday and as I was walking in to pay, I bumped into an man who was walking out. I politely apologized and said Merry xmas.

Had I known it was Mike Milbury I would have taken off my shoe and smacked him upside the head with it...

Hope the big a$$ CH logo on the back of my SUV put a smile on his face at least.

• Upvote 2

So true about Brown's amazing contributions that frankly just add a ton(ne) to our enjoyment of hockey and life. God bless you Brian for sharing your deep love and appreciation for les glorieux with us. You enrich our lives and the life of our communities truly immeasurably. It is no small and thing at all. Cheers mon ami.