Nov. 28/29, IceCaps vs Marlies

dlbalr

Maybe in the case of Fournier, we prematurely have pigeon-holed him as slug. We may be the only club that have given the Marlies any trouble. I may regret saying this, but KUDO's to SLY for having the boys ready to go. Have we turned a corner here?

I'm not ready to change my thoughts on Fournier yet. He has had a couple of good games but has had some clunkers already this year.

As for Lefebvre, yep, he deserves a bit of credit for having them primed for yesterday. I was expecting a 3+ goal loss myself.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we will see if he can double-down and have team whipped up for todays also.

What will quick call-up and demotion do to Holloway, it seems to cause some players to regress/slump in short term.

Hopefully he can chip in as usual today, but still kinda expect an ass whoopin (as did yesterday also).

Go IceCaps Go!

Sly had Holloway-Dumont and Fournier as a line starting out.

Goerge the III, Hudon-McCarron-Carr-Ellis on the PP

They get a PP goal Ellis (6) from Hudon-Carr, make it 1-0 Icecaps early. :thumbs_up:

Then Thrower quickly takes a penalty. :thumbs_down:

McCarron tosses huge hit and likely in retaliation, Marlie takes penalty on him.

So IceCaps on their 2nd PP.

(Fournier, Bennett, Hanley, Bozon and X on 1st unit this time.)

Hudon-McCarron-Carr-Holloway-Ellis now out.

Now a 5-3 for 0:36 seconds

Carr (8) from Holloway- Ellis, gets one on the 5-on-3 and now 2-0 IceCaps.

Clune tried to rough up the Captain (attempt to change momentum no doubt) and Lernout comes to Dumont's aid.

Clune gets 2 instigating, 5fighting and 10, Lernout 2 for roughing and 10.

And another PP.

Holloway stuffs a 2-1 shorthanded rush.

Fournier now takes a highsticking penalty...dumbass.

Holloway scores on Hudon rebound, Carr Ellis and Holloway have 1g 1a in 1st period and Hudon 2a.

Awesome 3-0 lead!

Another penalty to dirty T.O. player, Nylander.

2:13 left in 1st, 5-on 3 PP; can they bury another PPG?

Dumont draws a penalty with SH break and start 2nd period with Marlie penalty. 4 on 4 upcoming.

And Fucale quickly run over and another Marlie penalty and 5 on 3 for IceCaps for 1:38.

Wonder if Bud is just down for one game and will be recalled again.

Guess it depends on Mitchell.

Habs haven't liked having only 12 forwards under therrien, he always wants a spare.

I would imagine somebody will be recalled after 5 PM tomorrow to cover as the 13th forward. Maybe it's Holloway or maybe it'll be Dumont (he does have some guarantees in his deal beyond his AHL salary), that'd be a good time to call him up to sit for a day or two until Mitchell's ready.

Ellis wrister goal from top of circle was a good shot but still a softie by goalie who made a bunch of awesome saves in game.

Carr had nice wrap around goal.

Holloway cleans up Hudon rebound garbage.

Hudon wrister from dot

Still a skinny looking Macmillan had open net tap-in for his 1st.

Both goalies played well, but Marlies skaters forgot to show up and must of underestimated IceCaps or something this weekend?