Getting a shot.

Bostonhabs

Everybody agrees that ideally you don't want a whole handful of rookie defencemen plying their wares in any given year. It does make sense to trade one maybe in a package to get that value at a forward position

Tinordi is the young blood we need in the lineup, we have needed a guy like that for eons. Beaulieu has great skills and will make it someday, maybe Markov can train him before his time is through here, but so long as Markov and Subban don't play together, then I don't see where Beaulieu fits at this point, the third pairing doesn't necessarily need a great puck mover per say does it? Tinordi's size, character, aggressiveness, willingness to drop 'em to protect team mates, and his inherent leadership qualities, make him the guy I don't trade. I say Bergevin trades Beaulieu before he ever trades Tinordi, and as per team needs right now, Pateryn is more what we need than Beaulieu, in my humble opinion of course.... :blush:

Yes, got possibly a Bennett, Nygren, Thrower & Dietz as future puck moving d-men who might fill Beaulieu's spot; but really got no Tinordi-jrs' in AHL, cept maybe Josh Didier who still is in last NCAA year. (And now Lernout/Kobrstein may be physical dudes but are numerous years way from NHL, if ever make it)

And I think Tinordi is Bergevin's kind of player and Beaulieu's skill/skating is likely attractive to many teams, but doubt he will be traded today. But also never thought Gorges would ever get traded this year?