Nov. 23, Habs vs Rangers, 7 PM

dlbalr

looks like were gonna lose this game, I just hope that we don't get shutout AGAIN! For a team that is supposed to be a contender, I find that we get shutout way too often!

Too many games on too few nights. We're beat, so we're beat. I hope we at least score and restore some dignity .. we'll see...

Too many games on too few nights. We're beat, so we're beat. I hope we at least score and restore some dignity .. we'll see...

Even YukYuk looks tired tonight.

I know it's a new team and all but god does Allen look horrible. Slow, turnover machine, looks completely lost. No way is beaulieu or tinordi worse then him.

He doesn't look like the Comfort King out there for sure, but I'll withhold judgments. As somebody else put it, he's still getting used to the time zone and playing with a bunch of strangers. I hope he can get rolling.. he sure is a giant...

As dlblair pointed out, the move helped us out on a contract issue.

so, is this the 3rd or 4th time we are going to get shutout this year???

When we lose, we certainly lose big and bad!!

and goal #5. why i am i still watching this crap??

Not Stoparski's finest momen... ahem.......

What a gross game. Someone please give a shit.

Hahahaha.. this too shall pass, like a stool in the night...

Nice little adrenalin burst at the end.

When you're tired, you're tired. And NY played great.

Full marks to the Rangers tonight, they were at the top of their game. The Habs left their game in Boston. They looked tired right off the hop, this four days off is coming at a pretty good time.

Ya, exactly. And the Rangers Friday game was cancelled. Super rested and ready. Full marks for taking it to us when we were ubertired.

Full marks to the Rangers tonight, they were at the top of their game. The Habs left their game in Boston. They looked tired right off the hop, this four days off is coming at a pretty good time.

heard that word for word after game one of habs rangers semi finals. ha!

i hear ya and yes they were tired. maybe make use of the depth and dont play the same 20 guys then. hear alot about depth these days.............ever think of utilizing it at an appropriate time................like the third game in four nights on the road against a rested ranger team? gee ya think?

so play the back up against the ahl team at home

and your best goalie on the road against the well rested rangers?? no? "total BS? :Bulldogs:

Yea habs are mailing it in.

I know it's not your entire point but both games were on the road.

Really bad game and I'm one of the most positive people there are. It is pretty annoying and odd that we can't seem to keep it close when we lose. I don't exactly know what it means but it doesn't seem like it's a good sign. We need a little more compete when we're down. Although on the flip side of things, without looking at the numbers, I guess we have had some compete in the team to have won so many games with such a bad record in the first periods of games.

so, is this the 3rd or 4th time we are going to get shutout this year???

We lost 3-0 to edmonton, 5-0 to Chicago and now 5-0 to the Rangers. Am I forgetting a game?

oh yeah, there was the 4-0 dud against Pittsburgh. SO that makes 4 games where we've been shutout. Is it just me, or is that a pretty high number of games?

We lost 3-0 to edmonton, 5-0 to Chicago and now 5-0 to the Rangers. Am I forgetting a game?

oh yeah, there was the 4-0 dud against Pittsburgh. SO that makes 4 games where we've been shutout. Is it just me, or is that a pretty high number of games?

on pace to get shout 15 or 16 times. yes i would say thats high.

btw....blues also played thurs, sat, sunday....all on the road......they won 4-2 tonight.

I know it's not your entire point but both games were on the road.

Really bad game and I'm one of the most positive people there are. It is pretty annoying and odd that we can't seem to keep it close when we lose. I don't exactly know what it means but it doesn't seem like it's a good sign. We need a little more compete when we're down. Although on the flip side of things, without looking at the numbers, I guess we have had some compete in the team to have won so many games with such a bad record in the first periods of games.

Yes i hear ya.

Yes i hear ya.

With the cap and loser points, parity in the league is like never before. Nobody is that great/deep, and nobody is that bad.either..................This habs team can look great one night..........crap the next. Hard to bet or predict. ha! Team could go to the semis again......or go out in five in the first round ......funny thing is either way nobody will be surprised.

Ya gotta get to play offs, be healthy and get on a roll. Regular season is all about enjoying the ride.

The bad news: we got shelled by the Rangers

The good news: I bet on the Rangers

Some people have touched on it already, this didn't seem like a game to get up for. Coming off their successful busy schedule against some good teams, and then with 4 days off before Buffalo, it was easy to see this letdown happen. They're human, it happens.