Mar. 30, Lightning vs Habs, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

Petry is terrible tonight.

The more I look at it, the more I am convinced that we don't have much chance to win the Cup with two smallish players centering our first two lines. Plex and DD play too big of a role for their talent in this team.

Guest Stogey24

I like the Beaulieu-Pateryn pair, sucks that of those two are going to be out of the line up for Gilbert

Interviewed before the game, DD said that he was proud of his season. Very disappointed to hear that. I thought that he was more critical of his own play.

PK doing well...not Subban

The referee had no business that close in front of the net when PK tried to clear the puck.

There was lots to like about that period - the start was good, the PK was sound, and the PP looked pretty good with their one chance. The rest of the time, with 5-on-5 play, left something to be desired. The Habs played well last game when the intensity picked up. Short of that little scrum late on the PP, there hasn't been a whole lot of intensity on either side.

Well.. some spark here and there. .Thank goodness TB got most of the PP's . Galchuk seemed to be flying a little higher with his 20th under his belt.. or I just expected to see that.. hmmmm...

There was lots to like about that period - the start was good, the PK was sound, and the PP looked pretty good with their one chance. The rest of the time, with 5-on-5 play, left something to be desired. The Habs played well last game when the intensity picked up. Short of that little scrum late on the PP, there hasn't been a whole lot of intensity on either side.

Agreed. A pretty good period all and all with some pretty solid pressure at times. Go habs..

Bishop doesn't have too many shots to block. Where is our offense?

There's no speed advantage with Tampa. All the Habs do is ring the puck around the boards. There's no point to dump/chase if the forwards can't win the battles.

Petry looks horrible. Nice to know that the annual "goat pairing" us shaping up.

Brutal defensive breakdown by Subban and Markov to allow Drouin to get behind them for that goal! Grrhh!