Oct. 30, Montreal vs Vancouver, 10 PM

dlbalr

i get that Bourque was on the ice for that goal (didn't do much on the play), but don't get what exactly he did to get the gally's as line mates???

If anything, i'd like to see Maxpac with them.

Weise is heroic!

That was a beautiful pass by Weise!!!

I like the fact that MT decided to change the lines in the 3rd period! Create a spark where there was none before!

what a pass by weiss .... great hands on the guy............... played what 5 minutes all night ... ha!

I am more than happy to eat my words! ;)

• Upvote 1

i get that we shouldn't be too negative, Our boys are 8-2 (soon to be 8-3). However, 3 of those wins were in the shootout, 1 was in OT and the first game of the year was won with 1 minute to go in the 3rd. We could easily have a record of 4-4-2....

I sure hope things will change once we get back home, but like you said, the pathetic and unimaginative PP is starting to cost us games.

and they will. it will be up and down year again. this team is not by any stretch of the imagination, hard to play against. physically speaking.

No way did I think we'd pick up one point tonight!!!

Brobin is right, this shit is gonna bite us in the ass soon enough!

Well two goals in the third period to get the Habs at least one point. Nice come back.

Let's hope they can keep it going for the OT

What crap...soft call then they ignore a whopper...Canucks win.

So two goals after the refs ignore penalties.

Thankful for the point but this trip out west has been some of the worse reffing I have seen in a while.