Hockey might be played tonight. Bruins @ Bell Centre, 7:30PM (SN360, RDS)

I don't like the gonchar pickup, but his 500 times the player Murray was.

So far gonchar helped the pp about as much as I thought.

Gonchar missed the net twice and couldn't hold the puck in, but that PP looked a little bit better than what we've been seeing. Who's slower? Gonchar or Murray?

Gonchar missed the net twice and couldn't hold the puck in, but that PP looked a little bit better than what we've been seeing. Who's slower? Gonchar or Murray?

I'll bet we end up with some pretty decent PP numbers....it's an administration issue. They don't really know what they're trying to do. We've got the talent.

Gonchar has been pinned in his zone every single ES shift. Dumbest trade since the Kaberle deal.

Just curious? For those who know more than me, can you name one deal that's made in the name of "saving the power play" that ended up being a good deal? Boston and Montreal both got burned on the Kaberle deal, and this isn't looking too promising.

Gonchar has been pinned in his zone every single ES shift. Dumbest trade since the Kaberle deal.

Kaberle v2.0 was the first thing that came to my mind when i heard about the deal.

weak goal. But can someone show that tape to Subban, Markov, Gonchar, Beaulieu and Gilbert. SHOOT the damn puck QUICKLY on the PP, rather than trying to get cute. The forwards should also take a look at the bruins forward who immidately went to the front of the net!

Just curious? For those who know more than me, can you name one deal that's made in the name of "saving the power play" that ended up being a good deal? Boston and Montreal both got burned on the Kaberle deal, and this isn't looking too promising.

gonchar pinned in his own zone you say? i'm shocked

Wisniewski and Schneider come to mind.

• Upvote 1

They're describing Gonchar as one of the nicest guys in the league. Poor guy.. all the bad reception.. I hope he does well and has some fun. GO GONCH!