2014-15 NHL Playoffs Thread

dlbalr

For some odd reasons, I believe that the most exciting series will be Vancouver - Calgary and Nashville-Chicago.

I'm looking fwd to ANA-WPG!

Looking forward to Montreal vs Ottawa series, hope Jets/Canucks do well (likely wont watch em), rest I don't care about.

Why I never really bother with pools and have only watched one finals (2011) since 1993.

Said it before but, June hockey is simply idiotic.

Antoine Vermette.

Remember him? Best forward available at the trade deadline? Tons of speculation the Habs were going to pick him up?

He cost the Blackhawks a first round pick and prospect defenceman Klas Dahlbeck.

In 19 games, Dahlbeck had three points with the Coyotes. Unfortunately, Vermette only had 3 points in 19 games with the Chicago Blackhawks.

He's currently riding the pine as a scratch in the Blackhawks practice lines. And he cost a first round pick.

In other words, if it bugged you seeing Vanek out of the top six last post-season, think of how the Blackhawks feel right now.

Peter Chiarelli fired. Claude Julien's fate will be decided by next GM.

Ron Hextall has no plans yet with Craig Berube. Called a press conference only to tell everyone he hadn't made a decision.

Not only did Brendan Shanahan fire everyone on the Leafs basically, but he also hinted that Kessel and Phaneuf are good as gone.

The marquee series, to me, is Nashville-Chicago. Two credible Cup Finalists meeting in Round One! Yowza!

So whoever becomes Leafs' GM is going to have to accept taking orders from Shanahan. Great to see the Leafs' confusion in the head office continuing unabated.

Alright ! Go Wings Go !!!

Datsyuk is so good.

I assume most want to see Tavares & Isles to beat the Caps?

And Tavares scoring in OT was nice to see today.

I bet Canucks/Flames will continue with goonery tonight, especially if is a one sided score..

I assume most want to see Tavares & Isles to beat the Caps?

And Tavares scoring in OT was nice to see today.

I bet Canucks/Flames will continue with goonery tonight, especially if is a one sided score..

I like the Isles and Caps almost equally. I definitely love Ovechkin and Tavares equally. After that I like Holtby more than any other Isles players. Boychuk still has Bruins stench for me.

It wasn't a lopsided score but that didn't stop the shenanigans from happening. They're rivaling MTL/OTT for the most hostile series so far.

It wasn't a lopsided score but that didn't stop the shenanigans from happening. They're rivaling MTL/OTT for the most hostile series so far.

They out hostile Mtl/Ott IMO. Gloves have yet to be dropped in our serie.

I beg that Montreal's staff is watching the Red Wings stymie the Lightning in Game 3 right now. Lots for our boys to learn.

I don't think the Red Wings have the power to win the series but if we can emulate their game with our players and goalie....Look out.

2-0 lead with 8 minutes left for Wings in 3rd, again show Tampa seems weaker team on the road (didn't show like that in Montreal but they have worst road record of top teams)

I beg that Montreal's staff is watching the Red Wings stymie the Lightning in Game 3 right now. Lots for our boys to learn.

I don't think the Red Wings have the power to win the series but if we can emulate their game with our players and goalie....Look out.

If the Red Wings can win both of these games in Detroit, I can see it happening... even series, best of 3 though? eh....

Again Bishop is quite unproven goalie in playoffs and 1-2 for career now. Maybe Tampa shouldn't be as feared to face in 2nd round as many on here thought

(me as well)?