Gill dealt to Predators

Sorry, but that made me laugh, moving Darche. If there was a 12th round, we wouldn't get that for Darche.

i think you are underselling him, especially what he brings every shift for such a low salary and a later round pick. maybe even a 3rd might be had?

i think you are underselling him, especially what he brings every shift for such a low salary and a later round pick. maybe even a 3rd might be had?

I'm actually surprised how highly Darche is valued by some of my non-Habs friends. I would have to say that my opinion of Darche is the lowest amongst us (and I think he's a decent 4th liner), so maybe there is a market for him. After all, he does have the reputation of competing every shift and doing well on the PK.

I'm actually surprised how highly Darche is valued by some of my non-Habs friends. I would have to say that my opinion of Darche is the lowest amongst us (and I think he's a decent 4th liner), so maybe there is a market for him. After all, he does have the reputation of competing every shift and doing well on the PK.

Hard working fourth liner who gets goals when you least expect it.

If he was younger and faster, Hab fans would adore him. His defensive game is also underrated.

Sorry, but that made me laugh, moving Darche. If there was a 12th round, we wouldn't get that for Darche.

Agree futures would be best.

Like conditional 6th or 7th rounder based on the team winning a playoff round or two.

http://canadiens.nhl...s.htm?id=617486

Nice article on Geoffrion's reaction to being traded to the habs. I look forward to seeing him called up.

It's always nice to see guys who are genuinely excited to come play in Montreal. But in his case, it's on another level. I think he will thrive.

B.C. Canucks fans and media were raving over Hal Gill's play last night and him shutting down Kesler and his line and killing penalties and saying he is too good a fit for Nashville for their liking!

Good for Big Hal!

B.C. Canucks fans and media were raving over Hal Gill's play last night and him shutting down Kesler and his line and killing penalties and saying he is too good a fit for Nashville for their liking!

Good for Big Hal!

Yeah I've been hearing a lot about him to, I may be routing for him come playoff time!

Seems like he has future NHL coach written all over him

I would pay him big money when he is done to be an assistant coach/motovaton guy for the team

Yeah I would love to see him with the Habs as an assistant in the future

• Upvote 1

I would pay him big money when he is done to be an assistant coach/motovaton guy for the team

Would he be allowed to coach? He'd block the view for many in the expensive seats behind the bench. ^_^

• Upvote 1

Would he be allowed to coach? He'd block the view for many in the expensive seats behind the bench. ^_^

hahah screw the suits!!

Seriously though with the salary cap the only area rich teams can spend more in is hockey operations (scouts, coaches, gm's etc) The Habs (Molsons) should take advantage of this.