Dallas Stars at Montreal Canadiens | January 27th, 2015 | 1930 EST

lazy26

Was that as bad a hit as the result?

The blood is what sealed it as it turns it from a boarding call to a boarding call causing injury. It ends a very volatile game for Emelin - a goal, a saved goal, some iffy d-zone play in between, and a game misconduct.

I would really hate to see posession stats for this game. The habs never have the puck.

Shot attempts through two are 57-31 Dallas. Not ideal.

Will we see Tinordi after Emelin gets suspended?

I doubt Emelin gets suspended. If he did, Weaver would play. Tinordi has sat the last two games with an 'illness' and I'm rather skeptical of that diagnosis so I'm not sure he'd be available anyways. (Magnus Nygren was sick two months ago...he hasn't played since and it's only been recently that they've called it a concussion.)

The blood is what sealed it as it turns it from a boarding call to a boarding call causing injury. It ends a very volatile game for Emelin - a goal, a saved goal, some iffy d-zone play in between, and a game misconduct.

Shot attempts through two are 57-31 Dallas. Not ideal.

I doubt Emelin gets suspended. If he did, Weaver would play. Tinordi has sat the last two games with an 'illness' and I'm rather skeptical of that diagnosis so I'm not sure he'd be available anyways. (Magnus Nygren was sick two months ago...he hasn't played since and it's only been recently that they've called it a concussion.)

Hear that loud and clear.

Is Galchenyuk dating Therriens daughter or something? Why wasnt he on for that 4on3?

If not for therriens man crush on plekanic he likely would be.

That third period was just bonkers.

Too many men calls on both teams, ignored calls on both teams, Dallas player trying to clip Price while the Dallas PBP acts like he had no other choice but to fall, both teams fail on a five on three.

Price was outstanding and so were his posts. This is what a good start can lead to. Happy about the win, hope to see more hustle next game.

WIN NUMBER 30

This was a sloppy game by the boys. Way too many giveaways and no cycle or offensive pressure to speak of. Take the win and kiss Price's ass for this one. Defense were good at clearing loose pucks too.

agreed, and that describes a lot of habs games.

Well.. I'll take the 2 pts to the hockey bank.

Dallas sure looked good. We struggled mostly to get stuff going, but I liked the experimentation on the PP's.

They looked like the better team... if you don't count Carey on our side.

But we DO count Carey on our side.

Thank you uncle Bob.

• Upvote 1

Well.. I'll take the 2 pts to the hockey bank.

Dallas sure looked good. We struggled mostly to get stuff going, but I liked the experimentation on the PP's.

They looked like the better team... if you don't count Carey on our side.

But we DO count Carey on our side.

Thank you uncle Bob.

Yes, this team lives and dies with carey and pk and they both had to be stellar last night to squeak out a home win over a non play off dallas team. Thanks Bob.