Andrei Vasilevskiy

Team Leaders
G Tyler Johnson (7)
A Nikita Kucherov (4)
PTS Tyler Johnson (8)
+/- Kucherov/Sustr (+7)
PIMS Steven Stamkos (14)
Injuries: Mattias Ohlund
Scratches: Mike Angelidis, Mark Barberio, Jonathan Drouin, Jonathan Marchessault, Nikita Nesterov

Montreal Canadiens (4-2-1)

Projected Lineup

extralarge.png

Max Pacioretty - Tomas Plekanec - Brendan Gallagher
Alex Galchenyuk - David Desharnais - P-A Parenteau
Brandon Prust - Lars Eller - Dale Weise
Jacob de la Rose - Torrey Mitchell - Devante Smith-Pelly

Andrei Markov - P.K. Subban
Alexei Emelin - Jeff Petry
Tom Gilbert - Greg Pateryn

Carey Price
Dustin Tokarski

Team Leaders
G Max Pacioretty (3)
A P.K. Subban (4)
PTS P.K. Subban (5)
+/- Tomas Plekanec (+4)
PIMS P.K. Subban (25)
Injuries: Nathan Beaulieu
Scratches: Brian Flynn, Sergei Gonchar, Manny Malhotra, Mike Weaver

Puck Drop: 6:00 PM EST TV: CBC, TVA Sports, NBCSN Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

Did we pickup a second Eller?

<p><p>

usa-today-7887444.0.jpg

Tampa Bay Lightning (5-3-0) Projected Lineup extralarge.png Alex Killorn - Steven Stamkos - Ryan Callahan

Ondrej Palat - Tyler Johnson - Nikita Kucherov

Brian Boyle - Valtteri Filppula - Cedric Paquette

Brenden Morrow - Vladislav Namestnikov - J.T. Brown

Victor Hedman - Anton Stralman

Jason Garrison - Braydon Coburn

Matt Carle - Andrej Sustr

Ben Bishop

Andrei Vasilevskiy Team Leaders G Tyler Johnson (7) A Nikita Kucherov (4) PTS Tyler Johnson (8) +/- Kucherov/Sustr (+7) PIMS Steven Stamkos (14) Injuries: Mattias Ohlund Scratches: Mike Angelidis, Mark Barberio, Jonathan Drouin, Jonathan Marchessault, Nikita Nesterov Montreal Canadiens (4-2-1)

Projected Lineup extralarge.png

Max Pacioretty - Tomas Plekanec - Brendan Gallagher

Alex Galchenyuk - David Desharnais - P-A Parenteau

Lars Eller - Lars Eller - Dale Weise

Jacob de la Rose - Torrey Mitchell - Devante Smith-Pelly

Andrei Markov - P.K. Subban

Alexei Emelin - Jeff Petry

Tom Gilbert - Greg Pateryn

Carey Price

Dustin Tokarski Team Leaders G Max Pacioretty (3) A P.K. Subban (4) PTS P.K. Subban (5) +/- Tomas Plekanec (+4) PIMS P.K. Subban (25) Injuries: Nathan Beaulieu Scratches: Brian Flynn, Sergei Gonchar, Manny Malhotra, Mike Weaver

Puck Drop: 6:00 PM EST TV: CBC, TVA Sports, NBCSN Radio: TSN 690 FM 98.5

He is so good we need 2 of him. I can hear it now, it's Eller to Eller back to Eller he shoots he scores. Eller gets the goal and both assists. :rofl:

Guest Stogey24

Montreal better come out exactly how they did in game 1. Heavy forecheck on tampa D and put everything on net. Finish every check, this Tampa team is banged up. As for Bishop, the guy is leaky. He may have stood on his last game, but he also had a lot of luck. Get in his face all game, even after he makes a save.

Then Bishop is awful lucky every time he plays Montreal! :blush:

I would be happy with same effort from Habs as game #1.

Nice GDT, Brian.

Eller has been very solid. But he has not generated much offence. We need him to find that extra gear.

Bishop - face facts, friends. He's darned good. We just have to have the faith that if we play like we did in Game One, the probabilities tilt in our favour.

GO HABS GO!!!!

Guest Stogey24

Then Bishop is awful lucky every time he plays Montreal! :blush:

I would be happy with same effort from Habs as game #1.

Have to be good to be lucky I guess

Bishop is very good. That's for sure. But the Habs just can't execute. The passes, shots are not up to the level where they should be. I can't say I am surprised to see that lack of ability. We have seen it coming all along. We all knew that we were in desperate need of better offensive players. Well, let's hope that we will get more luck tonight. We need it.

They need to get something going in the slot, Tampa is an adventure in front of their own net. Stamkos, Bishop, Johnson and Filpulla are all banged up. Coburn just came back from injury. If they can win tonight and split in Tampa, a long series works in their favor.

Let's face it, if they play Game 1 one hundred times, Montreal wins 95 of them. I hope the percentages can turn around on for them.

• Upvote 3

They need to get something going in the slot, Tampa is an adventure in front of their own net. Stamkos, Bishop, Johnson and Filpulla are all banged up. Coburn just came back from injury. If they can win tonight and split in Tampa, a long series works in their favor.

Let's face it, if they play Game 1 one hundred times, Montreal wins 95 of them. I hope the percentages can turn around on for them.

+1 :thumbs_up:

I'd rather the second Eller than who I was missing there. It's fixed now.

So would I. but seeing that's not possible and that MT will probably never play Eller with MaxPac, i'd like to see Eller with Galchenyuk and Weise, or Galchenyuk and DD.

Given that Maxpac will always be with either Pleks or DD and our personal, i'd like to see the following forward lines:

Max Pacioretty - Tomas Plekanec - Devante Smith-Pelly

Alex Galchenyuk - Eller - Gallaghar

De Lar Rose - DD - Paranteau

Prust - Torrey Mitchell - Weise

PP units:

play the top two lines above.

Nice GDT, Brian.

Eller has been very solid. But he has not generated much offence. We need him to find that extra gear.

Bishop - face facts, friends. He's darned good. We just have to have the faith that if we play like we did in Game One, the probabilities tilt in our favour.

GO HABS GO!!!!

How much offence is he going to generate with Prust??

what is really sad is that we don't have a single player in the top 30 in scoring in the playoffs. Calgary which is the worst team in the playoffs has 3, including a rookie and a 20 year old.

what is really sad is that we don't have a single player in the top 30 in scoring in the playoffs. Calgary which is the worst team in the playoffs has 3, including a rookie and a 20 year old.

How many of those top 30 are players who are now on the golf course? Individual stats mean jack, the only thing that matters is wins. I'll take the best defense over a good offense any day. Until they are eliminated from the playoffs, there is nothing "sad" about anything.

• Upvote 1

Guest Stogey24

Pricer has 1.85 gaa and a .940sv%. What more can you ask for from him. The boys need to start netting some goals for him

Pricer has 1.85 gaa and a .940sv%. What more can you ask for from him. The boys need to start netting some goals for him

he needs to get a shutout and the game winning goal as well.
  • Upvote 1

Nice GDT, Brian.

GO HABS GO!!!!

All I gotta do is read your posts.. and then Poof!.. I don't have to think of what I wanna say.

Ditto.

We're playing just great.. cut the dumbass penalties and we steamroll them if we continue to play in this excellent disciplined manner.

And Therrien was just great dealing with Gally after the game. Confidence and appreciation for him. Great coaching.

I still say we have been putting up a great effort, yes we have deficiencies but that the salary era for ya. We have been putting ip shots in abundance, carrying most of the play, out hitting them, and the pucks will start to go in, and it only takes 2 or 3 to let Carey give us the win.

I'm not down one bit on this team, and we can beat these guys...