Oct. 11, Habs vs Flyers, 7 PM

dlbalr

I thought we bounced back very strongly after falling behind 0-2 (and really, Price should have had the second goal). We aren't out of this yet, but obviously the next goal will tell the tale.

The power play's struggles are worrisome. So is PK's play, which isn't awful by any means - but he seems to be struggling with his decision-making so far this season. He needs to stop thinking so much and just go. When was the last time we heard an announcer complaining that PK failed to carry the puck deep? That's a sign he's not in the groove.

I much prefer these announcers to the clowns that did Game One. They're not a bunch of try-hards, but just stick to business.

How long till the coach sees what everyone else already knows. Its moronic to put Pax with the two smallest players in the nhl.......and make it your first line! lol ya call that a powerplay??

I know the penalties and the 3-0 deficit are partially to blame for this but the fourth line really hasn't had much ice time tonight. None of them are at six minutes so far. Barring an early goal or two, they may get a bit more ice time in the third.

How long till the coach sees what everyone else already knows. Its moronic to put Pax with the two smallest players in the nhl.......and make it your first line! lol ya call that a powerplay??

At least I had one laugh tonight! 'Tis true!

Seen enough. Cant justify to the wife keeping this game on. Its just plain bad. Maybe on a week night but not on saturday night. Movie time. Cant blame her. bahhh

One injury and Weaver becomes a top four defense man?????

play the young guys for crying out loud.......................we could be down 3-0 with bulldogs playing.....but at least they would be learning................really? Weaver...top 4????????

i'll tune back in thursday....Bruins might motivate the team to actually show up.

over and out

Seen enough. Cant justify to the wife keeping this game on. Its just plain bad. Maybe on a week night but not on saturday night. Movie time. Cant blame her. bahhh

One injury and Weaver becomes a top four defense man?????

play the young guys for crying out loud.......................we could be down 3-0 with bulldogs playing.....but at least they would be learning................really? Weaver...top 4????????

Weaver's not top 4 among defensive TOI tonight.

The last two games remind me eerily of 2008-09. Team is generally regarded as a near-contender, yet comes out and plays unsound hockey, winning some undeservedly and losing others, seeming to wait around for something to turns things around and get them going. Eventually, of course, that led to disaster in 09. Here's hoping we aren't about to re-live "Groundhog Day..."