GDT: Canadiens-Lightning 7:30 PM

They have to start working a down low play on the PP... The points are covered.

This. Until we show a good low play to keep teams honest, they will 'cheat' towards covering our points.

Idk if i'm alone in this but I think weaver looks horrible this season. Seems to be on the ice for most of our goals against and half of those times laying on the ice.

He hasn't been the same as he was last year but at the same time, he was probably playing a bit above his head when he got to Montreal last season. I expected him to do less so far and he has been about what I expected. I think he's one of those players that finds that extra level when the intensity level picks up and early in the year, it's not too intense (Thursday's upcoming game against Boston notwithstanding).

:nuts:At least Beaulieu shoots the puck from the point and Tinordi also showed Markov/Subban how to do it. :ph34r:

Tinordi playing well. Liked Weaver last season....have not liked him this season. Laying on his stomach like fish outta water on both tbay goals so far.

Powerplay ???? what 0 for 13 now?

Remember when we couldn't wait for Markov to get healthy to play with Subban on the PP? "First in the league! Easy!"-All of us

Yes your are right about that. Been a let down for sure. Eventually you start looking at the coaching when specialty teams suck. GET IT GOING. The talent is there.

Well gents and others, it is veery early in the morning here and this game is pissing me off. I am going to get some sleep. Peace out

Fearless prediction: the Habs play a great 3rd go to ot and win in the shoot out. Make it so

Guest Stogey24

Price looks like he crapped his pants on that breakaway.

I have a feeling Bourque gets one tonight.

Tinordi is having a good game.

So, why is Sekac playing ahead of Bournival?

Sekac actually looks decent. Skates hard every shirt. He was robbed of a goal too