Apr. 9, Montreal vs Chicago, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

How great is that Weaver trade looking.

That trade makes you wonder how many serviceable players are languishing on bad franchises. I never saw him look this good on the Panthers. I've said it before, but if a team like SJ, with Larry Robinson, gets Dimitri Kulikov, he could be a good player. Like a Slava Voynov.

Galchenyuk out of the game with a lower body injury.

Vanek is amazing.

Honestly he gives me a chub.

Took a Puck in the hand I think

Correct.

He should not be making glove saves.

Got to love Beaulieu's quickness and puck moving out of zone.

So calm and relaxed!

40>55, 6,

Nice to see White back on the bench, and yes, it is nice to see Beaulieu skate!!!

Keep up the good work boys!

I got to say this is the most interesting and exciting 0-0 game I've seen in a while!

So is Vanek going to be paid what he wants by Montreal? M.B basically has no choice.

Lets just say that Vanek is making one helluva case for himself. The only advantage we have is that we can offer him an 8 year deal whereas the other teams can only offer him 7!

I got to say this is the most interesting and exciting 0-0 game I've seen in a while!

Lets just say that Vanek is making one helluva case for himself. The only advantage we have is that we can offer him an 8 year deal whereas the other teams can only offer him 7!

That's the best case for MB. Vanek isn't getting more than 7 mil a year. If I'm MB, I offer him 8/50. The cap hit is 6.5, and it's competitive with whatever else the rest of the league can offer.

It's tough, because MB doesn't have a lot of time to play footsie. Vanek is committed to testing the market. His agent shouldn't put up with any BS. I would say to MB: "What's your final offer?" No haggling tolerated.

Great pace.

Who hope the Habs play the Hawks again this year?

I do!

Beaulieu or as the Chicago broadcasters call him; Boilo is looking good tonight, I can't wait to see a lot more in the future.

That's the best case for MB. Vanek isn't getting more than 7 mil a year. If I'm MB, I offer him 8/50. The cap hit is 6.5, and it's competitive with whatever else the rest of the league can offer.

It's tough, because MB doesn't have a lot of time to play footsie. Vanek is committed to testing the market. His agent shouldn't put up with any BS. I would say to MB: "What's your final offer?" No haggling tolerated.

The problem with that offer is that I think Vanek is gonna get a 7 year 49 million$ offer from someone else!...so the 8 year 50 million$ from the Habs doesn't look very good!

Another pleasant surprise with Vanek is that I didn't think he was such a good passer!

The problem with that offer is that I think Vanek is gonna get a 7 year 49 million$ offer from someone else!...so the 8 year 50 million$ from the Habs doesn't look very good!

Another pleasant surprise with Vanek is that I didn't think he was such a good passer!

8 year 55 might work. If we can We have to sign him.

I didn't get to see the first 2 periods. did I miss anything?

Good passer?

Good?

Is there a better forward at passing?

I would say DD is comparable but I believe Vanek is top ####.

8 year 55 might work. If we can We have to sign him.

I didn't get to see the first 2 periods. did I miss anything?

Great pace.

Amazing game.

Lots of scoring chances.

Chucky hurt.

Many big saves by both goalies.

Vanek is playing like a bull in the offensive zone.

• Upvote 1