Pre-Season: Boston @ Montreal, 7:30PM EST

Observing McCarron I get the feeling that he will get better when playing with good players. Some guys are like that. Remember who came from nowhere to register a 50-goals season playing with Mario Lemieux in his rookie season?

Sekac is the real thing. He has got wheels, isn't afraid to play along the boards, great vision, excellent playmaker. I am a fan.

We are holding our own against a much more experienced team. I am pleasantly surprised.

Observing McCarron I get the feeling that he will get better when playing with good players. Some guys are like that. Remember who came from nowhere to register a 50-goals season playing with Mario Lemieux in his rookie season?

I have that thought as well. That said though, he didn't fare well with London's top players last year.

I have that thought as well. That said though, he didn't fare well with London's top players last year.

Juniors are juniors. I am talking about men, mature players who know how to get the best of their teammates.

McCarron down and hurt.

I hope it's not too serious. He was really doing well.

According to Mike Boone, press box consensus looking at the replay, he has broken his right arm. Ouch!

I hope they are mistaken.

Same here, that would be a tough start to his year. Before anyone asks, there wouldn't be any cap implications to him starting the year on SOIR as he wasn't on the NHL roster at any time last season.

Lots of ice time for Tinordi and Pateryn. Management obviously want to give them every opportunity to gain as much experience as possible against NHLers

What about Nygren? He doesn't seem to be playing much while getting saddled with a lousy partner in Finley.

Nygren doesn't do much. Finley is more visible. At 6'8 it's hard to miss him, min you.

Slap shot by Nygren as I was writing. What a rocket! Unbelievable.

Subban (Malcolm) is stealing the show in the 3rd.

Very jealous of the regional games. I am a proud canadien, and I feel that a part of my identity as a patriotic candian in the west has been removed. French broadcast hockey has provided me with that link to my country's past. My country's identity. I ponder the great battle on the plains of Abraham. And then later, The French and the English uniting to form the bond which created this great and unique nation. It fills my heart with sorrow to think that we are regressing toward that dark time of segragation which our forefathers Wolfe and Mantcalm had felt. Give me back RDS hockey. Give me back my heritage!

• Upvote 1