Tonight's game GDT Montréal - Boston

JoeLassister

Diaz with the caterpillar dive.

PK is just awful this year.

D

Landfill

I wish gill would use his size the only hits he makes is on the way to the bench and runs into someone by accident. GET MAD YOU BIG B_ _ _ H!!!! If he would use that 250 lbs and smash a few thru the board man he would be an untouchable.

He plays a position game he just cant.

Sadly, I have watched a few Boston games lately and this is the bad version of the Bruins.

I suspect by the end of the road trip, we will safely be in "sell mode".

Got to love how Molson threw Cunneyworth under the bus over the language thing.. he basically pleaded that it was only temporary.. don't worry, we will find a french coach.

Sadly, I have watched a few Boston games lately and this is the bad version of the Bruins.

I suspect by the end of the road trip, we will safely be in "sell mode".

Got to love how Molson threw Cunneyworth under the bus over the language thing.. he basically pleaded that it was only temporary.. don't worry, we will find a french coach.

Molson should hire Houle and Tremblay and make the transformation complete. He's handled everything in the last few days exceedingly poorly. If he wants a Mulligan, he needs to take it NOW and then take control.

Red Fisher says Serge might be an option. I see his logic since he's been there before and under Molson of before. The fanbase in spite of what complaints there are will take him over Gauthier right now so he gets a pass on that...I think.:)

Desjardins and Leclair for Recchi and Lamb will always be hated, but he did draft St Patrick so he has an out on that score IMO. Lemaire won't come back - who else is there out there with GM experience and need to know French? Jacques Martin lol?

Hi hope you people in Montreal are happy with yourselves after running a coach out of town again in mid season. It worked out well for you the last couple times hasn't it. Now you've got what you deserve.

Nothin has changed, this is just a carryover of the Martin regime.

-darche plays 20 min.

-We sit Emelin when we are playing one of the most physical teams in the league.

-PP sucks

How is that a 4min penalty??????

This team is garbage to watch even more now.

Coach deserved to be canned. Issue is he was replaced with a lame duck clone.

Notwithstanding the choice, Either Cunneyworth needed to be named an interim until a suitable replacement is found, or he is named the head coach. It's BS to say he is the head coach until the end of the year.

Hi hope you people in Montreal are happy with yourselves after running a coach out of town again in mid season. It worked out well for you the last couple times hasn't it. Now you've got what you deserve.

Savard as GM with Roy as coach will make people happy in Quebec. I am not sure its the answer however.

Its amazing to watch the size difference in these teams. The Bruins have skill and speed with size. We look like a group of Pee Wee kids playing the Bantam team.