Who would you take-Kessel or Pacioretty?

REV-G

Scumbag, floater, soft as a squid (Cammalleri) or however you want to class Kessel, he has one of best shots in NHL and has scored lots for years now, so not really too farfetched.

I cant stand Cammalleri types, but can be very useful and a necessary evil as many snipers don't add much more to a team then scoring (a la Ovechkin)

Enough of the kessel Lafleur comparisons! Guy scored more points than every player in the league what 4 times. Guy scored like crazy yet set always set up more goal than he scored every year. He was voted mvp by the players. Con smythe.

Phil kessel never did any of that and never will. No gm would have even considered trading Guy for two first rounders at any time in his career.

Now the guy is a good sniper, who by the way while his team is currently struggling has disappeared and scored 1 goal in 15 games. None at even strength. Guy Lafleur....please.

Something recoils in me at referencing Guy.. beloved Guy with what's his face from Toronto.

And Toronto's so bad that even guys who don't like Toronto are starting to feel embarassed.. perhaps because they're still in the league.

Any chance we can suit Guy up soon?

Something recoils in me at referencing Guy.. beloved Guy with what's his face from Toronto.

And Toronto's so bad that even guys who don't like Toronto are starting to feel embarassed.. perhaps because they're still in the league.

Any chance we can suit Guy up soon?

it is to recoil , yes.