Ottawa vs Montreal 7p.m. April 15

DON

When you look at the replay, it's true that P.K. doesn't even look at Stone while he is slashing Stone. He probably wanted to hit the forearm but the stick hit at the very precise point where there is no protection, just a bit over the glove. A bad luck IMO.

I have a bigger issue with Murray saying that Subban threatened Stone.

I see that kind of behavior out of my call center employees when they have a personality conflict.

That's just the case of someone saying something to an authority to try to get someone in trouble. If he weren't in the physical state he is, he should be fined.

So...what will Game 2 bring?

Jagged, short fingernails.

High stress levels.

Liberal consumption of alcoholic beverages.

High decibel shouting ineffectually at people on my TV screen as if it can make some kind of difference.

Poor sleep tonight, regardless of the result of the game.

• Upvote 1

High decibel shouting ineffectually at people on my TV screen as if it can make some kind of difference.

I'm a TV yeller, but only when they score. I don't usually get on the refs unless it's something major. I make a considerable amount of noise on breakaways and I don't care who has a problem with it, the puppy, my gf, the neighbors...

• Upvote 1

I'm a TV yeller, but only when they score. I don't usually get on the refs unless it's something major. I make a considerable amount of noise on breakaways and I don't care who has a problem with it, the puppy, my gf, the neighbors...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Awesome quote !

Ha, I think my townhouse neighbours must have thought murders were transpiring at my place during the series against Boston last year, so much hollering and screaming was taking place :)

I tend to yell at the Habs. It usually goes like this..

"No! No no no no! Get it out. No! CLEAR IT. GET THE PUCK THE HELL OUT! CLEAR IT YOU ... ... aw shit."

I tend to yell at the Habs. It usually goes like this..

"No! No no no no! Get it out. No! CLEAR IT. GET THE PUCK THE HELL OUT! CLEAR IT YOU ... ... aw shit."

hahaha

I tend to yell " SORS LA !!! " as well (which means "Clear it")

I have a bigger issue with Murray saying that Subban threatened Stone.

I see that kind of behavior out of my call center employees when they have a personality conflict.

That's just the case of someone saying something to an authority to try to get someone in trouble. If he weren't in the physical state he is, he should be fined.

Yea who cares.............. like nobody cared last year when prust and therrien were going on and on about price getting run...........just sounds like whining. Yet every coach does it when it happens to them. ha!

Ha, I think my townhouse neighbours must have thought murders were transpiring at my place during the series against Boston last year, so much hollering and screaming was taking place :)

My wife once gave me a rubber brick to throw at the tv, can't use it anymore, nor offer my advice to everyone in the rink, since we have the restaurant. Ahh the brick was worn out anyway. One too many punches to the rubber. :)

My wife once gave me a rubber brick to throw at the tv, can't use it anymore, nor offer my advice to everyone in the rink, since we have the restaurant. Ahh the brick was worn out anyway. One too many punches to the rubber. :)

We own a sports bar/restaurant too. In Bruin/Ranger country (Cheshire CT, home town on Brian Leetch)

Come playoff time I'm like a man possessed. I am generally a very passive non confrontational person but I get EXTREMELY defensive when it comes to the Habs.

We score I scream. They score, don't provoke me. I have a big Habs poster in the bar and a big Habs magnet on the back of my car.

I'll respect my patrons and their team affiliations but I can assure you the whole town knows I bleed bleu, blanc rouge...

We own a sports bar/restaurant too. In Bruin/Ranger country (Cheshire CT, home town on Brian Leetch)

Come playoff time I'm like a man possessed. I am generally a very passive non confrontational person but I get EXTREMELY defensive when it comes to the Habs.

We score I scream. They score, don't provoke me. I have a big Habs poster in the bar and a big Habs magnet on the back of my car.

I'll respect my patrons and their team affiliations but I can assure you the whole town knows I bleed bleu, blanc rouge...

Yeah I have a picture the rocket up on the wall. Everyone know who I cheer for.