Game 1: Habs vs Lightning, 7 PM

dlbalr

Too bad about the limp PP, but overall les boys looked pretty good. Pleks, DD, Briere and Gorges seemed especially sharp. Subban didn't look particularly good, by contrast.

I really think our playoff experience could be the difference. Most of our key players have been around the block a few times now. That's gonna serve us well. Team has business-like demeanour that I really like.

We'll I like the shots on goal difference. Also when the Habs did carry the puck into the Bolts zone they usually made something happen.

Healy may as well have a Lightning jersey on in between the benches

Yeah for sure. Healy is the biggest Habs hater on CBC. I pray that Sportsnet does NOT hire him.

Blowhard is giving a lot of love to the Habs, Gallagher especially. Weird time to be a Habs fan...not used to them being "Canada's team." :rolleyes:

TB's D didn't look very good to me. Let's hope that continues.

Blowhard is giving a lot of love to the Habs, Gallagher especially. Weird time to be a Habs fan...not used to them being "Canada's team." :rolleyes:

Wow that is very rare. Don Cherry picking the Habs to win?!

yeah well every other team had to be eliminated before we became "canada's team"