May 6 Game#3 Montreal at Tampa Bay

DON

losing 4 of last 5 games is my fault ... I changed my fb profile pic from a pic of me praying to the hockey gods in my Habs scarf to a Habs smiley logo.

fixed.

Rituals. I changed my phone wallpaper (Dryden didn't work, damn), kissed my precious (Canadiens puck) five milions times today (hope it's enough). Oh please! After every storm the sun will smile!

:gohabsgo: waky waky boys!

Butterflies in my stomach means it's still a series. At least in my little world!

I'll stray away from making any predictions but I can think of a lot of reasons that we can pull it out today.

Go Habs Go! Let this great season continue in a positive way.

losing 4 of last 5 games is my fault ... I changed my fb profile pic from a pic of me praying to the hockey gods in my Habs scarf to a Habs smiley logo.

fixed.

i knew it had to be something like that........... but we are good now. :thumbs_up:

DD is skating with with the team, so first of all-PHEW! Second, that means someone is coming out of the lineup. Am I the only person who thinks Brian Flynn should be playing instead of Jacob de la Rose? What is DLR bringing to the table besides being on an awful PK?

Flynn should be in ahead of the rookie for sure.

All 14 forwards are in the warmup but it appears as if Desharnais will return. It doesn't sound like Gonchar is in the warmup so that's a bit disappointing for me.

Tampa will be making a change as Cedric Paquette is out. Jonathan Drouin takes his place.

fixed.

Just as I suspected. I absolve you my son. Go and sin no more. :pray:

Rituals. I changed my phone wallpaper (Dryden didn't work, damn), kissed my precious (Canadiens puck) five milions times today (hope it's enough). Oh please! After every storm the sun will smile!

:gohabsgo: waky waky boys!

That certainly sounds about right to me. .. :hyper:

i knew it had to be something like that........... but we are good now. :thumbs_up:

Yup. :thumbs_up:

Nice Canadian anthem. Didn't personalize it too much.. except he Tom Jonesed the ending. . .

They've got a girl doing theirs. .. military, so she won't trill it out of recognition.. a fair fight.. but God's a Habs fan.

Great lungs...

That's not what I meant....

Ah.. she trilled up the ending and went south.. foawejraer hf .. not bad.

The weather is Tampa has been awesome. Let's hope the Lightning spent their days off on the beach.

With jellyfish!

Montreal has won 1 of their last 5 game. Eeek

out scored 15-5 in that span

pleks turns it over in his own end first shift of the game.

pateryn throwing his weight around.

carey came to play!

gilly the pilon

Markov has Been so bad. Man oh man

It's really kind of shocking how his play has fallen off. Perhaps he has a broken back.

Bad call on Pleks. Garbage.

How does that *(^%$#!@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bishop not get an embellishment penalty?!

dumb penalty by pleks

Markov has Been so bad. Man oh man

Struggling for sure. 81 games going minute for minute with subban , everyone under the sun warned therrien of burning him out. Now that we are in play offs his ice time gets cut back because it has to as he is playing poorly. Time for cutting back AM's ice time (at the latest) was when we got Petry or locked up a play off spot. Oh well.

Guest Stogey24

dumb penalty by pleks

Struggling for sure. 81 games going minute for minute with subban , everyone under the sun warned therrien of burning him out. Now that we are in play offs his ice time gets cut back because it has to as he is playing poorly. Time for cutting back AM's ice time (at the latest) was when we got Petry or locked up a play off spot. Oh well.

Yup, not much can do now. Just fighting the puck big time

Nice Canadian anthem. Didn't personalize it too much.. except he Tom Jonesed the ending. . .

They've got a girl doing theirs. .. military, so she won't trill it out of recognition.. a fair fight.. but God's a Habs fan.

Great lungs...

That's not what I meant....

Ah.. she trilled up the ending and went south.. foawejraer hf .. not bad.

With jellyfish!

Hopefully they end up like Icarus.

dumb penalty by pleks

I think we really went for that home ice advantage. A trade off.

@(*&!!^%!%@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bonk:Not sure I should even bother to watch the rest of this gong show